Face it, there won't be any changes

bobinaz

Nix is married to Chan. Chan is married to Fitz and Wanny. Unless Nix goes off the deep end tomorrow, this is what we're stuck with for the rest of the season. Chan stood by Edwards for two years before firing him. Wanny is his pick, has complete autonomy with the defense. Chan has admitted this. Wanny is coaching in a game that has passed him by. His arrogance and refusal to adjust will help this defense set all kinds of new NFL and team worst records.

As for Fitz, you're not going to see Thigpen in there because he's worse than Fitz and Chan knows it. This is why Fitz played hurt after the Skins game last year. You won't see TJ because he's not getting the reps and Chan's offense is just so complicated (sarcasm). Fitz has handcuffed the offense and the play selection because he can't throw beyond 15 yards.

We all had such high hopes for this season. But the talent that's being wasted because of coaching on both sides of the ball is rediculous. The management put themselves into this mess and refuse to change. If I were Nix, there'd be a come to Jesus meeting tomorrow morning and I'd be asking for two particular heads on a platter. But he's just as much to blame if he's turning a blind eye and counting the days til the next draft. We all had hopes maybe something would have changed during the bye week, but they must be content with the status quo.

I'm just as sick of this crap that's being put on the field as the rest of you are. As morbid as it sounds, but who knows how much the owner is in touch with the running of the organization? Is it going to take new ownership to get this team on the right track and winning again? I wish I had the answers. So I give you the 2012 Buffalo Bills. Get used to it and another season of no playoffs.

Someone has to be the scapegoat. They can't go into the offseason without one. Looks like most likely it will be Fitz and they will draft a qb. Chan isn't going anywhere based on what nix said. But I think they are leaning toward replacing Fitz, even if they just draft one to "groom."

But no matter what, there has to be a scapegoat. There is one every year. It is a bills yearly tradition.

Someone has to be the scapegoat. They can't go into the offseason without one. Looks like most likely it will be Fitz and they will draft a qb. Chan isn't going anywhere based on what nix said. But I think they are leaning toward replacing Fitz, even if they just draft one to "groom."

But no matter what, there has to be a scapegoat. There is one every year. It is a bills yearly tradition.

I agree, but I wish the scapegoat was Wannstedt instead of Fitz. I would like to see them draft a QB and then restructure Fitz's contract so that he stays on as a backup, but that probably won't happen. I think Fitz gets a big payday if he stays on next year with his current contract, so he may end up getting cut for salary reasons.

I agree with you Dan. The sad part is that if they do draft a QB next year, he'll sit the bench for awhile because Chan will baby him and refuse to play him because his offense his complicated. Look at what Luck and Tannehill are doing. As long as Chan is the coach and Fitz is the QB, even next year, nothing will change with the offense. Hopefully Wanny will be showed the door at seasons end.

There will absolutely be changes because this is a business first and foremost, and they have to.

If nothing happens, they have no chance of selling this product. If they don't make us believe that the QB situation will be better as well as the defense, no one will show up. Whether Chan believes in those changes or not, he will have to do it or be gone

Fitz is not talented, he has some skill, but not elite, I think right now that's going through his head. But, Chan's not going to come out and say "oh...wow....well, we made a boo boo with this decision". No! He's going to try and continue to coach Fitz. It won't help cause you can teach talent. The team deflates after Fitz throws the balls like he is and 2) Chan refuses to pull him!. We've honestly killed ourselves too. No pass rush....no comment. poor execution on the game plan...that's on the players.

I agree with you Dan. The sad part is that if they do draft a QB next year, he'll sit the bench for awhile because Chan will baby him and refuse to play him because his offense his complicated. Look at what Luck and Tannehill are doing. As long as Chan is the coach and Fitz is the QB, even next year, nothing will change with the offense. Hopefully Wanny will be showed the door at seasons end.

I gotta figure...If Ryan Tannehill can start and be fairly effective, The Bills can start a Rookie with Stevie, Fred Jackson, CJ Spiller, and a pretty decent O-Line already on board...Chan better put the best option in...

I would LOVE to see what a HC with a different philosophy would do with this Bills Offense now...It's really intriguing to think about what a new HC would do with a Rookie QB...

I do think The Bills would look to keep Fitz even if they Draft a QB...I guess it depends on the QB, and where they Draft him, exactly how much pressure it puts on Fitz...

If by some miracle the QB is Geno Smith...Chan has ZERO choice...That would be the best option... B-)

If there aren't any changes then it will be the same thing next year as it has been for the last 3...5...7...10...12 years. I actually think things are worse now then they have been for the last decade plus. If there are changes..who is making them? We need a real head coach, not the cheapest guy who has no other job options so decides to come here. We need a real GM. Not the cheapest guy who has no other job options so decides to come here. Ralph got lucky once and caught lightning in a bottle with Levy/Polian. It hasn't happened since and maybe never will again. They need a YOUNGER, SMARTER, MORE TALENTED GM and Head Coach. Same goes for OC and DC. Not a bunch of bottom of the barrel, out of football and headed for retirement retreads, They need a QB. Not a career backup forced into a starting spot and gets by and somehow ends up our starter because the last guy the last GM drafted was a total washout. They absolutely need to draft a QB with their first round pick next year, the higher pick the better. They only QB's they have drafted since the late 1980's have been Levi Brown, Trent Edwards and JP Losman, They need a couple LB's. Good ones. Just because a guy played in the SEC doesn't mean he will be a good NFL player. They need a couple WR's too. Of course, our QB can't throw a pass more than 5 yards downfield so who knows what we have? Lastly and sad to say it, we need a new owner. Mr. Wilson is in his mid 90's and lives in Michigan. I don't believe he is or is even capable of running the team and making decisions anymore. This team has no direction, no leadership, no heart and no fight. 21-9 loss is a moral victory? That kind of stuff is what losers say.