im Numb / Emotionless

TheBackupQB

I hate to admit this on a Bills board (which I've been lurking on for a LONG time) but instead of putting myself through the game today, I took my kids to see Wreck it Ralph. I'm an Alabama fan and watched them pull out a win in dramatic fashion last night, and just knew that today the Bills had zero chance, and given that they had zero chance, would turn in a commensurate effort. They're just going through the motions, and the coaches are pants-on-head retarded. They aren't working to gain your loyalty, I've finally come to the point of saying, back at ya guys.

The rest of us also watched that yesterday from 1-4. B-)

Sorry, couldn't help myself!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with the original poster here. I couldn't even bring myself to watch the game. In hindsight, it wasn't the defense's fault yesterday. They did a pretty good job on the Houston running game, allowing a mere 3.7 YPC. It's Gailey's offense that deserves the blame. They have a guy averaging 6.5 YPC on the season and they can only get the ball in his hands 11 times. Really??? That's the best you can do with your most explosive playmaker??? 6 rushing attempts and 5 passes. Meanwhile, there were 38 pass attempts from Fitzpatrick. It's baffling to say the least. Gailey get's a fat "F" after coming off a bye week and having no plan to get playmakers more involved.

Anyone else feel that way? I couldn't get excired even when we were in the redzone.... I wasn't upset when they scored...I watched the game with no attachment ....been a Bills fan for 20 years..and never felt this way...

Me to but I have been a fan for over 40years. Watching a Bills game is for me like eating a stale bag of potato chips. They just leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Anyone else feel that way? I couldn't get excired even when we were in the redzone.... I wasn't upset when they scored...I watched the game with no attachment ....been a Bills fan for 20 years..and never felt this way...

I've been a Bills fans just a short while longer. My question is: what took so long? If losing to the Steelers 3rd stringers in game they needed to win to make the playoffs, or losing on one of the most boneheaded special teams plays ever (take your pick), or starting the season with a 80% win percentage only to lose all your remaining games twice didn't why did an all but meaningless loss to a good team send you over the edge.

For now that is the best place to be, just watch the games logically like you would with any other team and you wont be upset and can see where we need improvement (like every where except O-line and RB)

I felt OK. I started the day expecting 52-7. I'd say today was a success.

:lol::worthy:

Everyone pencilled this game as a loss at the beginning of the season. The killer was Tenn. Now New England becomes a make or break game. They pull off the upset on the road and the playoffs are a real possibility. They could run the table after New England. Don't give up hope just yet.

Dude c'mon, seriously. We need to loose out and finally get a franchise QB.

posted this two times already during the year.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian