Texans Game Preview (I'm picking the Bills to man up and steal a w

"Up next is a road game against what is most likely the AFC’s best team, the Houston Texans. The Texans are also coming off of the bye so the Bills get no advantage from the extra preparation time. To make matters worse a road trip to Foxboro is on tap for next week and the paint has long been dry on the giant “L” that the Bills will carry home from New England."

http://niagarahub.fatcow.com/category/nfl-football/

Yeah-

After the butt kicking the team took against the Pats in the first game, then the D went out and layed down against the 49ers. I think a lot had to do with players realizing or not buying into what Wanny was trying to do. I hope he has taken the bye week to meet with the players and discuss different schemes. Get some feed back from the players, and try some new unique things. I am looking at what the Falcons D is doing here in Atlanta. The Falcons have no where near the same amount of talent as the Bills have. The Falcons do however have a great head coach and Cords.

This is very much a game the Bills could win. This game is one the Bills could lose by 21. I will be watching and hoping just like the rest of you for a happy Monday morning drive to work!!