The Colts are making the playoffs

ny33

Indy is, with a rookie QB and an otherwise relegation-quality roster, going to take a wild card spot. Their rebuilding- without having had multiple first and second round picks on defense- roster just held the Titans to 13 on the road. We gave up 35 at home. This is disgusting.

It just goes to show how bad Gailey, Nix, Fitz and the defense are. The Titans can't beat the Colts at home, but are able to beat the Bills in Buffalo. I just don't know what the knuckleheads at One Bills Drive were thinking when they hired Gailey. He is an awful head coach.

The Colt's have a franchise QB! Andrew luck will be an amazing NFL QB if he stays healthy! Bill Polian who is the greatest GM in NFL history has a lot to do with the colts roster.Indy is gonna be good and will be VERY good if they draft well in the next couple years!

The Colt's have a franchise QB! Andrew luck will be an amazing NFL QB if he stays healthy! Bill Polian who is the greatest GM in NFL history has a lot to do with the colts roster.Indy is gonna be good and will be VERY good if they draft well in the next couple years!

Actually, his son, Chris, had much more to do with their roster, and he's done a terrible job; you can't just tank your way to 1-15. Yes, Luck is and will be a franchise QB, but if you have nothing else on the team, said QB will win 5-7 games, max. The fact that we are getting shredded with a roster that, on paper, is top-15 in the league is inexcusable. I don't know if it's the coaching or the players' motor, but this is close to the last straw for fans of the Bills.

Actually, his son, Chris, had much more to do with their roster, and he's done a terrible job; you can't just tank your way to 1-15. Yes, Luck is and will be a franchise QB, but if you have nothing else on the team, said QB will win 5-7 games, max. The fact that we are getting shredded with a roster that, on paper, is top-15 in the league is inexcusable. I don't know if it's the coaching or the players' motor, but this is close to the last straw for fans of the Bills.

They are light years ahead of Buffalo man! Just wait and see my friend!

the player´s motor relates directly to coaching. its not the money. people, not just players, wants to be motivated. and those who can motivate will run a successful business. wether its coaches, ceo´s, whoever.

and now look at and listen to the likes of chan, jauron aso.

I will bet you a Ben Franklin even spot you 3 1/2 points! NFW they win!

Oh he'll yeah it's on! A c-note and I get Fitzy and 3.5???? I feel like I should hedge this as I have a feeling they will be getting more than 3.5 in a few weeks! I'll take this bet

So Fitz leads the Bills to 27 points and he is the worst QB ever. Luck needs overtime to get to 19 against he same team and he is a great QB who is leading a playoff team??? Trust me, I'd give up half the roster for Luck but it's funny how Bills fans talk out of both sides of their mouth.

So Fitz leads the Bills to 27 points and he is the worst QB ever. Luck needs overtime to get to 19 against he same team and he is a great QB who is leading a playoff team??? Trust me, I'd give up half the roster for Luck but it's funny how Bills fans talk out of both sides of their mouth.

Well put.... You can critique the crappy Bills for losing to the lowly Titans, but leave Fitz out of the comparison. Colt's defense held that juggernaut of an offense to under 30 points.

Edited by muffmonster

Yes, you can critique the crappy Bills for losing to the lowly Titans, but leave Fitz out of the comparison. Colt's defense held that juggernaut of an offense to under 30 points.

Yeah it's hilarious. Guess what happens last week if the Bills defense holds the Titans to 13 points? We are talking about playoffs. But it's all Fitz' fault.

I'm not blaming Fitz.