Report: Obama Watched Benghazi Attack From 'Situation Room'

RkFast

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want to impeach Obama over this, were you calling for Bush's impeachment?

On what charges? Errors <> malfeasance. Bush was guilty of the former, Obama seems to be guilty of the latter, however we can't be sure until after both independant and congressional investigations have been completed, and those should begin immediately. Edited by TakeYouToTasker

You want to impeach Obama over this, were you calling for Bush's impeachment?

Is this thread about bush or Libya. Stay on topic.

Bringing up bush is contributing nothing. It's no different than saying all this could have been avoided had Clinton just taken bin laden when Sudan offered him to us. How different would the last 15 years have turned out ? Should Clinton have been charged with dereliction of duty?

Stay on topic. No one gives a **** about bush and everyone is sick of hearing about how its bushs fault for obamas feebleness

Just one joke of a story to you. Four dead Americans, but, but, but,.....BUSH!!!!!

Such a tool.

Mistakes made by one administration do not excuse or nullify malfeasance by a different administration. Put down your Bush Shield.

Will you people PLEASE stop encouraging this computer generated piece of automated stupidity by replying to it?

Will you people PLEASE stop encouraging this computer generated piece of automated stupidity by replying to it?

Because there are those who lurk here, but don't post, and it benefits the community to tear down stupid every time it rears it's ugly head. If you charged me with the task of creating the perfect foil for logical, competent conservatism, I would hand you Duck_Dodgers007. He is the absolute caricature of unthinking, bitter, and broken hyper-partisan liberalism, and he showcases why most every conservative argument made here is correct, even it instances where they clearly aren't, because he loses every single argument before his opponent has a chance to win it. He's beautiful in his counter-intuitive efficency.

Because there are those who lurk here, but don't post, and it benefits the community to tear down stupid every time it rears it's ugly head. If you charged me with the task of creating the perfect foil for logical, competent conservatism, I would hand you Duck_Dodgers007. He is the absolute caricature of unthinking, bitter, and broken hyper-partisan liberalism, and he showcases why most every conservative argument made here is correct, even it instances where they clearly aren't, because he loses every single argument before his opponent has a chance to win it. He's beautiful in his counter-intuitive efficency.

So in other words, he's an idiot?

You saw Daffy post a actual argument? All I ever see from him is HA HA your mama wears combat boots type of responses.

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

Lurker here. Occasional poster. Many more don't post at all. They are out here. You are right. Edited by Oxrock

Here's what bothers me about it. Interesting thread posted, important issue, solid well researched posts on it and a Daffy comes in and goes HA HA Obama was right! Every one switches gears and responds to his babble. Thread ruined.

We could always ask for a parallel moderated sub-forum where trolling and general dickery brought down the ban-hammer.

Here's what bothers me about it. Interesting thread posted, important issue, solid well researched posts on it and a Daffy comes in and goes HA HA Obama was right! Every one switches gears and responds to his babble. Thread ruined.

We probably shouldn't expect more from a guy who thinks the death of four Americans is a joke.

You have a good point. I know I've spent a fair amount of time on this issue and know as much as anyone else here about it. Dipschits like Ducky just get in the way. You are probably the better shot but it does have a rather large "reserve".

post-9928-0-34194400-1351827485.gif

Edited by 3rdnlng

Easy way to fix that, though....stop switching gears.