Exhibit A of a Selfish Player

This will be just an excuse for Alexander to want to leave the Seattle. He was going to leave anyways, but now he has an excuse to not want to stay. Seattle will miss this guy's running, but they won't miss his whining the past couple of seasons.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

holy hell, the guy had 20 TD's..Hasselback has bruised everything...who is the better goaline option? It worked, but I would rather have Willis run it in for us vs Drew and day of the week, if it was us.....

190753[/snapback]

Which I'm sure is why he called Hasselback's number. Everyone in the stadium expected Alexander to get the ball. Thus, the smart call is to QB sneak it in before the linebackers can get there (since they were timing their attack for S.A.)

With 4 mins to go, I'm sure Holmgren thought they could get the ball back v. an Atlanta offense that wasn't very impressive after Vick left the game.

Randy Moss must be Exhibit B.  Did everyone see him walk off the field while his team was still attempting an onsides kick for a [albeit slim] chance to win the game??

190910[/snapback]

Yup, he's definitely exhibit B. I was disgusted when they showed that on ESPN.

I can kinda see his point.  When you compete with the best, you want to be the best.  Think anyone will look at the history books and say, "Look, Alexander was the #2 RB in the league that year."  No, they'll just see the #1.  He's got every reason to be miffed IMHO (assuming it was first and goal).

That said, I don't see why he should be *angry* about it to the exclusion of all else (from the sounds of it).  You just won the division, be happy!

CW

190571[/snapback]

It's all about being the best. He just wants to be the best.

It's a team game, but why the hell wouldn't you give it to him on the 1 yard line after he got all the way down there for you?

Don't confuse crusade with an inability to create original thought. A crusade is thought out. What you're witnessing is a broken record that thinks it's creating a new sound.

191797[/snapback]

This little piggy went to market. This little piggy stayed home. This little piggy had roast beef and this little piggy had none. And THIS little piggy went WEE, WEE, WEE........all the way home.

:P