DL M Williams, K Williams, Dareus, Kelsay

OLB Bradham and Morrison

MLB Barnett

SS Searcy

FS Byrd

DB Gilmore and McKelvin

Nickel Brooks or A Williams

Dime Brooks, A Wiliams, McGee

Jackson of course gets his carries but Spiller should be the unquestioned starter and Jackson the relief back.

A Williams should get time as a safety in a three safety dime package

Scott should not see the field any longer. He is a tweener. He is too small to play LB and too slow to cover anything. I would rather see Wilson or Searcy play the "big nickel" LB spot.

Flame me all you want but McKelvin needs to get back on the field as a DB. He played horribly against the Jets but so did Gilmore and Williams. He is the only DB with elite speed and quickness. He should move to the inside and blanket Welker against the Pats while Gilmore gets A. Johnson of the Texans and Lloyd of the Pats.

Pears should lose his starting spot to Hairston. Hairston has been great in run blocking and will do fine in pass blocking at RT. If Glenn is healthy this line-up will allow running right, left, and middle. The OL truly has the potential to be special if healthy.

Give me a little more Dickerson and no more Lee Smith.

Lastly in a two WR set it is time to see Graham over Jones. Jones may be the better blocker but this team needs to at least try to stretch the field. I know Fitz has accuracy issues but they still need to try.

i still like donald jones quite a bit. he has speed and strength and has seemingly worked on his hands to the point of being reliable. he has earned the position he is in. tj graham does need to get in there and get some touches, he has flashed some good things out there, and i think it's up to the coaches to design some plays to take advantage of his speed and quickness.

Replace the D line with Jills.At least they are fun to look at and it's not like they will get any fewer sacks.

The Bills are tied for 12th in the league in sacks.

Their pass rush is actually improved over last year. Not making excuses, they have been porous against the run and the pressure has been spotty. But it's not like their pass rush is abysmal relative to the rest of the league.

The Bills are tied for 12th in the league in sacks.

Their pass rush is actually improved over last year. Not making excuses, they have been porous against the run and the pressure has been spotty. But it's not like their pass rush is abysmal relative to the rest of the league.

Agree, even more so they've done it without really blitziing. I think we can all agree that the defense sucks this year and has not lived up to expectations but they are getting to the QB at a much better rate than last year

WR - Johnson, Graham, Jones

RB - Spiller

TE - Chandler

OL - Glenn, Levitre, Wood, Urbik, Hairston

QB - Fitzpatrick

OLB Bradham and Morrison

MLB Barnett

SS Searcy

FS Byrd

DB Gilmore and McKelvin

Jackson of course gets his carries but Spiller should be the unquestioned starter and Jackson the relief back.

Scott should not see the field any longer. He is a tweener. He is too small to play LB and too slow to cover anything. I would rather see Wilson or Searcy play the "big nickel" LB spot.

Flame me all you want but McKelvin needs to get back on the field as a DB. He played horribly against the Jets but so did Gilmore and Williams. He is the only DB with elite speed and quickness. He should move to the inside and blanket Welker against the Pats while Gilmore gets A. Johnson of the Texans and Lloyd of the Pats.

Pears should lose his starting spot to Hairston. Hairston has been great in run blocking and will do fine in pass blocking at RT. If Glenn is healthy this line-up will allow running right, left, and middle. The OL truly has the potential to be special if healthy.

Lastly in a two WR set it is time to see Graham over Jones. Jones may be the better blocker but this team needs to at least try to stretch the field. I know Fitz has accuracy issues but they still need to try.

I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment! Why haven't Morrison been active. And yes we know our QB is horrible with his downfield throws, but we have to throw some if not to get an interference call! George Wilson isn't physical enough. And I'll have to settle for Barnett in middle for now,but get me Mante T'eo in the draft!

WR - Johnson, Graham, Jones

RB - Spiller

TE - Chandler

OL - Glenn, Levitre, Wood, Urbik, Hairston

QB - Fitzpatrick

OLB Bradham and Morrison

MLB Barnett

SS Searcy

FS Byrd

DB Gilmore and McKelvin

McKelvin back to DB? Fred a "relief" back? Funny stuff, sometimes a good laugh makes things seem better.

T-Jax @ QB.

I feel like watching Fitz play is like watching Benjamin Button....with each passing week he slowly is deteriorating into Trent Edwards....starting him is a colossal waste of time.

I dont care how big the playbook is, cut it down to 50 plays if you have to but lets see what we got with Jackson.

McKelvin back to DB? Fred a "relief" back? Funny stuff, sometimes a good laugh makes things seem better.

Spiller is a threat to go the distance every play. He should be getting twice as many runs as Fred. Everyone except Chan and Fred know that. Hell Fred probably knows that too.

McKelvin had a good pre-season and one bad game gets him benched. A. Williams has had 5 bad games. Rogers is awful in coverage. McKelvin at least has the physical tools to match up. That being said I have really high hopes for Brooks at CB.