I can't do this anymore

At this point, I'm ready for the BILLS to leave Buffalo. The organization takes for granted one of the best NFL fan bases. We give, give and give. And in return we get a beautiful cardboard box with a pretty ribbon on top and a gigantic steaming hot pile of **** inside. Now let me tell you from experience, that this pile of **** is so putrid, a single waft of it will cause you to upchuck as I've done some wafting myself. This box is so deceiving, I mean it has all the right ingredients and labels, looks nice on the outside, but when you open the box its just a big ass load of ****. I actually bought this box thinkging it was a good investment. Boy was I wrong. I HATE everything about the BILLS right now from top to bottom, coaches and players. Its all just a big pile of **** mashed up with some nice sprinkles on top. I think this is the lowest BILLS point in my life. Just looking at Gailey, Nix, Wannastache makes my stomach turn. Leave town, you guys are an emabarrassment to yourselves and BILLS fans. Just collect your checks and laugh to the bank while you **** all over us again and again. I will not support this team shitting on me anymore. Atleast our taxes would go down.

Wow. Very good post actually.

I told my wife, "I'm not going to see this stupid team anymore" To which she replied, "How many times have you said that???"

Point is. I'm stuck with this loser franchise.

Damn I wanted to type more, but I have to go. Real quick. Dont be rude to Mike. He's frustrated just like everyone else.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the game today my 8 year old son comes up and say, "Daddy, why do you root for the Bills?" I ask him, "What do you mean?" He replies, "they only make you mad and frustrated, so why do you watch them?"

It's a good point. As long as he's been alive they've only been a source of Sunday frustration and at this point it's pretty much only that something in me that refuses to quit, give up or take the easy route that has me still rooting for them.

I think most Bills fans feel your pain Mike and understand where you're coming from and I'm sure we'll see you back here a few weeks from now when the Bills will figure out a whole new way how to lose.

Hah! I got that same question from my seven year old after the Pats game... It is a fantastic question.

Wow. Very good post actually.

:rolleyes:

At this point, I'm ready for the BILLS to leave Buffalo. The organization takes for granted one of the best NFL fan bases. We give, give and give. And in return we get a beautiful cardboard box with a pretty ribbon on top and a gigantic steaming hot pile of **** inside. Now let me tell you from experience, that this pile of **** is so putrid, a single waft of it will cause you to upchuck as I've done some wafting myself. This box is so deceiving, I mean it has all the right ingredients and labels, looks nice on the outside, but when you open the box its just a big ass load of ****. I actually bought this box thinkging it was a good investment. Boy was I wrong. I HATE everything about the BILLS right now from top to bottom, coaches and players. Its all just a big pile of **** mashed up with some nice sprinkles on top. I think this is the lowest BILLS point in my life. Just looking at Gailey, Nix, Wannastache makes my stomach turn. Leave town, you guys are an emabarrassment to yourselves and BILLS fans. Just collect your checks and laugh to the bank while you **** all over us again and again. I will not support this team shitting on me anymore. Atleast our taxes would go down.

I guess that makes this the Buffalo Bills of message board posts.

I don't ever understand these posts. People act like it's ruining their life by talking on a message board. Don't try coke dude.

I'm more of a pepsi guy myself.

But this is supposed to be something that is a pleasant distraction. All this team does is highlight the problems here. I hate to say it, I don't want to believe it, but it's a dying team, with a dying owner, in a dying city.

It's funny how so many people hate these types of negative threads, yet everytime one pops up, there is like 5-10 pages of posts and like a zillion views.

I honestly dont mind these topics. Most of the time they are pretty funny. Yeah they could just leave and no one would notice, but really, it's not a big deal to see these topics. Honestly if you dont like them, dont view or post on them.

:rolleyes:

I guess that makes this the Buffalo Bills of message board posts.

Dont you roll your eyes at me foo!!!

Jk

I'm more of a pepsi guy myself.

But this is supposed to be something that is a pleasant distraction. All this team does is highlight the problems here. I hate to say it, I don't want to believe it, but it's a dying team, with a dying owner, in a dying city.

Pepsi???

You mean that liquid sugar??

Hell no, I prefer coca cola all day long!!!!

If Mike is giving up, apocalypse is near. The only thing to confirm it will be Promo saying something critical.

Congratulations Chan, you're close to accomplishing the impossible.

It's Been an inept organization for most of it's existence. Nothing new here. They had about 12 good seasons out of 50 years of existence. That's about all...

I have a problem with all the people criticizing Mike for his post.

1- He's earned the right to vent if only due to his years of posting on this board. Some of you may not appreciate seniority because you've been here all of 2-3 years, but he has been here for ages and has never been a doom and gloomer he should get a little respect.

2- Kneejerk reactions like "don't let the door hit you.." are worthless. Evaluate the statement and counter if you disagree.

3- He's not the only one feeling like this. More and more longtime fans are disgusted with the EFFORT of the team. Kelsay vocalized what the fans have been feeling for years: we invest more emotionally in the performance of the players than they do themselves. What happened to showing a work ethic and some pride in what you do and the community you represent. I was sickened by Mario's "I don't care what you think" comment because it reflects apathy towards his performance that is evident in the effort we see him play with on the field.

We're all fans. We'd all love to have the ability to hope this team can turn things around against the odds. Some are having a hard time finding that hope anymore and it's understandable after years of subpar performances. Moreover, the thing that has killed hope, as many have noted in this thread is NOT poor play due to a lack of talent. Hope is suffocated when great talent plays with no passion or effort. We have a VERY talented D-line. They are not performing up to their abilities and we see people giving up on plays. That's a kick in the nads to die-hard fans. I still hope we can turn things around, but I haven't seen any indication from a frustrated or pissed off group of defenders to indicate a turnaround is in the offing.

I have a problem with all the people criticizing Mike for his post.

1- He's earned the right to vent if only due to his years of posting on this board. Some of you may not appreciate seniority because you've been here all of 2-3 years, but he has been here for ages and has never been a doom and gloomer he should get a little respect.

2- Kneejerk reactions like "don't let the door hit you.." are worthless. Evaluate the statement and counter if you disagree.

3- He's not the only one feeling like this. More and more longtime fans are disgusted with the EFFORT of the team. Kelsay vocalized what the fans have been feeling for years: we invest more emotionally in the performance of the players than they do themselves. What happened to showing a work ethic and some pride in what you do and the community you represent. I was sickened by Mario's "I don't care what you think" comment because it reflects apathy towards his performance that is evident in the effort we see him play with on the field.

We're all fans. We'd all love to have the ability to hope this team can turn things around against the odds. Some are having a hard time finding that hope anymore and it's understandable after years of subpar performances. Moreover, the thing that has killed hope, as many have noted in this thread is NOT poor play due to a lack of talent. Hope is suffocated when great talent plays with no passion or effort. We have a VERY talented D-line. They are not performing up to their abilities and we see people giving up on plays. That's a kick in the nads to die-hard fans. I still hope we can turn things around, but I haven't seen any indication from a frustrated or pissed off group of defenders to indicate a turnaround is in the offing.

Where did you see Mario say I don't care what you think?

He made that statement to one of the media members right after the game. It wasn't that he didn't care what they thought, he doesn't care that we actually expected him to perform. Now it's made the national media:

http://profootballta...s-expectations/

Edited by Mike in Syracuse

Here's the original Buffalo News article: http://www.buffalonews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20121023/SPORTS/121029722/1004

And before you all correct me and say that he is just saying he doesn't listen to critics, they gave him a chance to rephrase and he chose not to. He got defensive about a game in which he contributed a total of two tackles and mouthed off. At least Kelsay had the right response in showing he was upset about his performance and not at the reporter for questioning him.