Internet troll loses job over the fact he's an internet troll

dayman

Hmm...why does a guy who "just likes riling people up" agree to giving an interview that outs him? If it's all no big deal, then doing an interview is not compatible with something you don't care about.

Did the reporter out-troll...the troll? :lol:

I mean, isn't trolling people for a response...job #2 for a journalist?

1. Posting pics of sexually charged underage girls means I officially have lost all sympathy for this guy.

2. How does a 40 year old family man only have three weeks worth of savings? I am in my mid 20s and have at least a few months of emergency funds put away. This guy just sounds like a whiny child

1. Posting pics of sexually charged underage girls means I officially have lost all sympathy for this guy.

2. How does a 40 year old family man only have three weeks worth of savings? I am in my mid 20s and have at least a few months of emergency funds put away. This guy just sounds like a whiny child

You'd be surprised how many people are living paycheck to paycheck.

Tough crap for him. He wanted to play the game of being a troll and riling people up, and he is paying for it.

He apparently was not thinking about his disabled wife, children, mortgage and lack of savings when he was being an interwebz toughguy trying to be controversial. Only now that he pissed away his job they are important?

Sometimes emergency funds get depleted (I always had at least three months on hand...until I actually had an emergency and had to use them), and it takes time to build them back up.

Far more likely, this guy's just a knucklehead - I doubt he knows how to handle an actual emergency, seeing as how he can't even handle keeping his job. But even responsible people do USE their emergency funds in emergencies, on the not unreasonable belief that that's what emergency funds is for, and thus no longer have them.