Design a Bills Quarterback!

Astrobot

I also disagree with this...have we forgotten about Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Cam Newton, our own Joe Ferguson, Joe Namath, Jay Cutler (I know he's a cry baby, but I honestly believe he's better than any QB on our roster), Matt Stafford, Sam Bradford, and a bunch of others. I would love to have AJ McCarron on our team next year if he comes out, or maybe Tyler Wilson. I do not believe any of the other SEC guys are ready yet, but I think it would be downright foolish to eliminate the SEC QB's.

You know your SEC Gator...McCarron is leading the conference in yards per pass, adjusted yards per pass, passer rating. Insane numbers. He looks more like a second rounder every game, and could be a late first rounder if he continues to manage well...I still see Smith, Barkley, Wilson in front of him, with others in that 2nd RD mix like Bray, Manuel, Logan Thomas, maybe Landry Jones.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The toughness of Jim Kelly.
  • The smarts of Fitzpatrick.
  • The completeness of Rodgers.
  • The tactical expertise of P. Manning.
  • The swagger of Joe Namath
  • The mobility of Griffin.

Jim Fitzrodmanath III.

...Or a Fitzpatrick who can throw good.

And I'd have to add the arm of Jeff George (but no other qualities of the guy)

The only prerequisite for a Buffalo QBis adequate arm strength. After that give me smart, accurate, and durable. Could care less about running ability.

So should we put you down for an order of "JP Losman?"

Fitz + accuracy would do the trick. So close, so far.

I think if Fitz was even just a little more accurate, Chan would look like a playcalling genius.

Bills QB:

• Rob Johnson's ability
  • Doug Flutie's height
  • Drew Bledsoe's mobility
  • Ryan Fitzpatrick's accuracy
  • Trent Edward's decision making
  • Brian Brohm's "potential"
  • JP Losman's hair

We did say we were designing a Bills QB, right? :wacko:

You forgot Billy Joe Hoebert's study habits