The real problem with this team

It `s the Bills brass which spreads through the whole team. No pressure to win. These boys are in it for the free-ride.There is nobody to answer to. Basically free money. Ralph is not with it,to the degree of running a NFL franchise.Russ Brandon is running this team. He could give a rats azz about Buffalo. He maybe setting himself up for the new owner or move. Nix and Brandon are here for the easy money. Stealing from and old man. This team has no spark at all. Now they go on a nice little vacation out west. Just like the old ..90`s Bills did. HUH? Second half beatings are probably due to in part,because they are out of shape. This team takes on the attitude of its coaches...old and soft. Lets go Buffalo ?

they are going to win this week and next and everything will be right again in billsland. that is, until weeks 8 & 9 roll around, then it will be DOOOMED all over again

as long as they can get to 4-5 they stand a decent chance to chase a wildcard after that

It `s the Bills brass which spreads through the whole team. No pressure to win. These boys are in it for the free-ride.There is nobody to answer to. Basically free money. Ralph is not with it,to the degree of running a NFL franchise.Russ Brandon is running this team. He could give a rats azz about Buffalo. He maybe setting himself up for the new owner or move. Nix and Brandon are here for the easy money. Stealing from and old man. This team has no spark at all. Now they go on a nice little vacation out west. Just like the old ..90`s Bills did. HUH? Second half beatings are probably due to in part,because they are out of shape. This team takes on the attitude of its coaches...old and soft. Lets go Buffalo ?

I think you're wrong on every single one of those statements.

Man, I haven't read the other responses yet. So maybe what I'll say is redundant. But if you think for even a second that Brandon may be setting himself up with new ownership (when it happens) you're delusional. There is no way even the poor janitor would be retained after all this "Bills football" moves too new ownership. Also, Litman & overdork better have their golden parachutes in place with Ralph because I doubt new ownership would even waste their time with an exit interview for those ass clowns. This FO will be gutted from top to bottom Nix, everyone will be gone. Even Whaley would have little chance of staying. These drafts have utterly sucked and no one is getting a get out of jail free card.

There is not a single stud drafted still on this team. CJ has promise. He will never be a every down back though. Kyle???? WTF happened there? Unless something changes quickly this franchise will have ZERO pro bowlers 2 years running.

Man, I haven't read the other responses yet. So maybe what I'll say is redundant. But if you think for even a second that Brandon may be setting himself up with new ownership (when it happens) you're delusional. There is no way even the poor janitor would be retained after all this "Bills football" moves too new ownership. Also, Litman & overdork better have their golden parachutes in place with Ralph because I doubt new ownership would even waste their time with an exit interview for those ass clowns. This FO will be gutted from top to bottom Nix, everyone will be gone. Even Whaley would have little chance of staying. These drafts have utterly sucked and no one is getting a get out of jail free card.

There is not a single stud drafted still on this team. CJ has promise. He will never be a every down back though. Kyle???? WTF happened there? Unless something changes quickly this franchise will have ZERO pro bowlers 2 years running.

Could be lackluster coaching ? We have talent. It`s just not developed right . These coaches also have No fire in them. It rubs off on the players. Till Ralph passes this team will not succeed. We drafted talent.

Absolutely correct, EVERYONE will be gone. May not be fair to a few individuals, but it has to be done.

Could be lackluster coaching ? We have talent. It`s just not developed right . These coaches also have No fire in them. It rubs off on the players. Till Ralph passes this team will not succeed. We drafted talent.

Sure it's coaching. And we do have talent now. I don't think were as close as what Harbaugh was handed after Singletary got fired. But a nucleus exists. Still were a couple of drafts away. Off the top we need a QB (badly), Linebackers, Safety, and a stud wide receiver. I won't even include a DB but as we've learned you can never draft enough of them. Man I hope this Harris kid is the real deal when he gets back.

I'll say were set at the D-Line? We have no coaching anywhere on that side of the ball. These guys simply cannot be this bad.

Sure it's coaching. And we do have talent now. I don't think were as close as what Harbaugh was handed after Singletary got fired. But a nucleus exists. Still were a couple of drafts away. Off the top we need a QB (badly), Linebackers, Safety, and a stud wide receiver. I won't even include a DB but as we've learned you can never draft enough of them. Man I hope this Harris kid is the real deal when he gets back.

I'll say were set at the D-Line? We have no coaching anywhere on that side of the ball. These guys simply cannot be this bad.

I agree with the Qb and linebackers bigtime. But we do have drafted talent. These coaches as I think are duds. Chan is a good O-C ,maybe even a great one with a real Q.B....but as we know he is not H.C. material. Way to soft. Probably due to his heart attack and being adviced to tone it down a little.

The real problem with this team is a QB who can't make a defense cover the whole field and a lack of nasty on the defense -you don't need 11 serial killers but 3-4 guys with that Ray Lewis attitude to physically dominate would make a big difference.

LIKE I said it`s the mindset of this team From the top to the bottom. They are just going for the ride. Nobody to answer to. They know their time is about up. Easy money.Brandon and company could give a shizt about Buffalo.Maybe this has rubbed off on the players too.

What about a qb that cannot throw any deep pass accurately.ANY.

That's a problem also but the main problem is the defense. They stop a few drives...maybe get a turnover once in a while we won't have to play from so far behind and not throw as often.

What about a qb that cannot throw any deep pass accurately.ANY.

It seems to me you are lashing out all over the place from blaming the situtation on the highest levels of the organization to one player who granted leads the O, but you gotta recognize he is one player who will do little to stop the D from giving up 100+ to two rushers. True replacing the QB is more than putting lipstick on a pig, but given the dysfunction from the top down, replacing the QB is little more than giving the pig a nice purse that matches the lipstick.

Overall, I think you were on target blaming the highest levels, but I think you actually are letting the "old man" off the hook by pointing to Liittman. You gotta praise Mr. Ralph for making an incredible business move with his initial investment and also for not taking the bucks and moving the team when he could have done it.

However, the Bills consistent disaster performance start well before and go well beyond any single GM, HV, or player (all of whom we either hired directly or sigmed off on by Mr. Ralph).

Going back to the stupid wrong footbsll miscalculation he made when he signed Jimbo to a handshake deal only he could make and then overseeing with likely direct involvement for big contracts Mr. Ralph is the thing in common for all good and all bad. Your Fitzy rant is understandable but wrong when Iding the problem.