Pre-Snap Reads - Bills/Cards preview (Why the Bills will win!)

I'm picking The Bills to save their season this week - here's why...

http://niagarahub.fa...y/nfl-football/

Good stuff yet again.

I noticed that you guys play some funny games with the bylines.

Also I see where you regularly do a pizza and wings report. This is reminiscent of the stuff Dave Staba used to write. Is he somehow involved in this thing?

Good stuff yet again.

I noticed that you guys play some funny games with the bylines.

Also I see where you regularly do a pizza and wings report. This is reminiscent of the stuff Dave Staba used to write. Is he somehow involved in this thing?

Whoever posts it to the web gets listed as the poster - the columns are all written by me. Staba and I wrote together for years at the Reporter - the pizza and wing report is a bit of an homage to him.

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

Here's one reason why the Bills will lose against the Cards. The Cards have to start no name backs and no name players are noted for acting like superstars against Bills teams. The Bills defense resembles Swiss cheese and we will see a no name back emerge into a super star with 160 yards or so rushing. Cards 27 - Bills 20 - Bills score their last seven points as the clock is running out in the fourth quarter to make the game look closer than it is.

Here's one reason why the Bills will lose against the Cards. The Cards have to start no name backs and no name players are noted for acting like superstars against Bills teams. The Bills defense resembles Swiss cheese and we will see a no name back emerge into a super star with 160 yards or so rushing. Cards 27 - Bills 20 - Bills score their last seven points as the clock is running out in the fourth quarter to make the game look closer than it is.

The Cardinals have an awful Offensive line - even the Bills' woeful defense should be able to keep their backs in check. (I hope)

It's good to read an upbeat piece for this game. I agree with you, I feel like we're going to take this one. Their O-Line and Running Game is awful, which compliments our awful pass rush and run defense. We've got some new guys (or old guys like Kelsay) stepping in looking to make their mark. Bradham was probably the only guy who didn't give up last week and I'm looking for a solid effort from him in his first start. I'm just hoping Gilmore makes some good plays. With the way the Cardinals O-Line is playing, as long as Gilmore presses hard on Fitzgerald and keeps with him for a few seconds, that'll be enough for the pass rush to get to Kolb and force him to throw elsewhere or take a sack.

The offense is going to have a tougher time, but I'm hoping we can run it better this week and also not get dug into a hole by the defense or turnovers.