Here's Something Else To Worry About

yungmack

Unless something amazing happens and the Bills magically turn this season around, 2012 will end like all the other seasons since the Millenium, in disappointment and disarray. Actually, it might be even worse this next off season because expectations were so high for this team.

So here's something else to worry about: The Bills have a number of talented players nearing the end of their contracts. I expect most of them will get serious offers from other teams. Now ask yourself, if you were one of those players and you had the chance to go to another team, would you do it? What about the Bills situation would make you want to stay with this mess?

I can't blame any player that would choose to test the market. He'd be foolish not to. I don't see the Bills letting Levitre go without a fight, though. Byrd, not so much. He's good but nothing special at his position.

Other than those two, I'd be interested to know who are all these other good players we stand to lose after this season.

GO BILLS!!!

I agree with K-9.

Levitre is worth resigning if it can be worked out.

As far as the rest and even with Levitre, it is all about money. These players know now more then ever football is a brutal business. Make as much money as you can GAURENTEED, and get out as quick as you can. You will alway shave to find role players and back ups, that is the nature of the business. Some other team will pay more for your back up who flshed some talent, if they are in dire need of it.

Honestly the Bills have a great young team in place for atleast another year or two, they just need a QB and a LB.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Unless something amazing happens and the Bills magically turn this season around, 2012 will end like all the other seasons since the Millenium, in disappointment and disarray. Actually, it might be even worse this next off season because expectations were so high for this team.

So here's something else to worry about: The Bills have a number of talented players nearing the end of their contracts. I expect most of them will get serious offers from other teams. Now ask yourself, if you were one of those players and you had the chance to go to another team, would you do it? What about the Bills situation would make you want to stay with this mess?

To be part of the Bills team that turns this franchise around and finally wins the Super Bowl!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by cnico

To be part of the Bills team that turns this franchise around and finally wins the Super Bowl!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I love your confidence. I was at the very first Bills practice at the Knox estate in East Aurora so I've been a fan for a long time. And for long stretches, it's been painful. But I have "all the time in the world" for things to turn around (well, not really, but you know what I mean). Guys with a very narrow window of opportunity to make their money and make their mark don't have that luxury.