Thoughts on the Cassel situation

bills44

There are idiots in any large group. Most people are quiet when a player is injured. So it only takes 1K idiots out of the 70K fans there to make it seem that all KC fans were cheering for his injury. I doubt it was anywhere close to most. These clowns are at every stadium.

Like I said, there are idiots anywhere. The people on this board who call Bills fans "classless" etc. most likely have not been to games in other stadiums. Ever been to a Steelers game? Look, there are even idiots at KC games. Most fans don't cheer for injuries. Giving up your season tickets as a prior poster mentioned to prove a point that does not need to be made does nothing, other than allow you to feel better than the classless idiots.

I have kept my tickets even though I live in Miami. For some reason, I had labored under the misimpression that Bills fans were the best in the world. As I said in another post, I realized that certain Bills fans are as bad as some of the others that you find around the league. By and large, I still think that Bills fans (and Chiefs fans for that matter) for the most part are very good fans.

The idiots are not going to stop me from going to games. Nevertheless, I never thought that being at a football game was an excuse for being a dick. The same thing for the other subject that has been discussed now and again. I love my beer as much as the next guy. Yet, I never thought that being at a football game was an excuse for being a drunken fool - whether it be at the Ralph, Dolphin stadium, Foxboro etc.

I have kept my tickets even though I live in Miami. For some reason, I had labored under the misimpression that Bills fans were the best in the world. As I said in another post, I realized that certain Bills fans are as bad as some of the others that you find around the league. By and large, I still think that Bills fans (and Chiefs fans for that matter) for the most part are very good fans.

The idiots are not going to stop me from going to games. Nevertheless, I never thought that being at a football game was an excuse for being a dick. The same thing for the other subject that has been discussed now and again. I love my beer as much as the next guy. Yet, I never thought that being at a football game was an excuse for being a drunken fool - whether it be at the Ralph, Dolphin stadium, Foxboro etc.

100% agree with you. And props for having seasons when living in Miami! I was speaking more toward the other guy. Not sure why people go to football games and act like dicks. I like to get a little rowdy yell at refs, players, etc. But why on earth people go to far and cheer for injuries, yell at other fans, etc. is beyond me.

There are idiots in any large group. Most people are quiet when a player is injured. So it only takes 1K idiots out of the 70K fans there to make it seem that all KC fans were cheering for his injury. I doubt it was anywhere close to most. These clowns are at every stadium.

Like I said, there are idiots anywhere. The people on this board who call Bills fans "classless" etc. most likely have not been to games in other stadiums. Ever been to a Steelers game? Look, there are even idiots at KC games. Most fans don't cheer for injuries. Giving up your season tickets as a prior poster mentioned to prove a point that does not need to be made does nothing, other than allow you to feel better than the classless idiots.

First, I did not give up my seats, which I had for 25 years, to prove a point. It was getting very difficult to get to any games given other committments in any case, and I would have ultimately done so anyway. However, in those 25 years and the 10 years of going to games prior, I had never witnessed the type of callousness and idocy I did that day. It was widespread and out of control. There were always fights in the stands and parking lots, and I did my share of drinking and being rowdy as well, but I was embarrassed to be a Bills fan that day. Thats the only point.