Anyone want to face the harsh reality?

Shamus05

Nothing happens until new ownership moves in and the team gets shipped out. Next week Chan will still be coach, Wanny still the D Cor, and Fitzwobbles is still starting.

If the team gets moved so be it, i will then be a LA whatever fan...or Texans fan.

There is talent on the team but a lot of these players will move on when their contract is up. This is a dead franchise. New ownership is needed before anything happens. Anyone whose been a fan for 20+ years or so know Ralph does not fire people mid season.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. Truth.

I'm rooting for the team to move. Ralph Wilson is the problem, and until he is gone, the team will suffer. I'll gladly be an LA Bills fan if it means competent ownership.

Thats what im sayin...if a move to LA means we will be competative again im all for...why all the attachment to Buffalo?

Nothing happens until new ownership moves in and the team gets shipped out. Next week Chan will still be coach, Wanny still the D Cor, and Fitzwobbles is still starting.

If the team gets moved so be it, i will then be a LA whatever fan...or Texans fan.

There is talent on the team but a lot of these players will move on when their contract is up. This is a dead franchise. New ownership is needed before anything happens. Anyone whose been a fan for 20+ years or so know Ralph does not fire people mid season.

You talkin about me?

This is the exact reason why the team stinks: because Ralph can rely on WNY fans who use the presence of the team as some sort of perverse sign of self-respect. No one other than Ralph wants the team in Buffalo, and the team can't win under Ralph. Help us, Los Angeles...you're our only hope.

We aren't going anywhere, but we probably need new ownership to get the right coaches in here.

This team moves and they aren't my team

Same here. That's like someone being a Clippers fan because they played in Buffalo years ago, its just dumb.

And if there is a succeeding LA Bills team in the future, it would kill me to remember that I loved every minute watching the Bills play in Buffalo.

Thats what im sayin...if a move to LA means we will be competative again im all for...why all the attachment to Buffalo?

How about this, send the Bills to LA, and have LA send the Clippers back to Buffalo and change their name rightfully back to the Buffalo Braves. That's 40 more event nights downtown. That is assuming they keep their long awaited upward trend.

Seeing how SF used to be bad and with a decent coach and QB are now elite. Bills fans were just duped for yet another year.

This is the exact reason why the team stinks: because Ralph can rely on WNY fans who use the presence of the team as some sort of perverse sign of self-respect. No one other than Ralph wants the team in Buffalo, and the team can't win under Ralph. Help us, Los Angeles...you're our only hope.

If the fans give up on this team, there will be no chance of them staying in Buffalo. No likes this team because of their winning, they like them because they're Buffalo's team.

Same here. That's like someone being a Clippers fan because they played in Buffalo years ago, its just dumb.

And if there is a succeeding LA Bills team in the future, it would kill me to remember that I loved every minute watching the Bills play in Buffalo.

Lets just say the Bills get moved to LA and no team ever comes back to Buffalo, you will foresake football forever? Thats just dumb...

If the fans give up on this team, there will be no chance of them staying in Buffalo. No likes this team because of their winning, they like them because they're Buffalo's team.

You don't seem to understand. I hope the team moves. The fans ought to give up on the team PRECISELY SO THAT the team moves.

And if being "Buffalo's team" means being completely incompetent, I don't know what to tell you. That's on you.

Lets just say the Bills get moved to LA and no team ever comes back to Buffalo, you will foresake football forever? Thats just dumb...

I never said that I would forsake football. I'm still a Bucs fan and will root for them. I would probably start rooting for the Titans more also. Forsaking football over that is dumb, which is why I won't do it.

Being one who lived in Buffalo when the Braves shamefully moved to the west coast, I was never a Clippers fan, and have since wished them only mediocrity. Should they return to Bufflo (doubtful), I'd be their fan again.

I don't want the Bills to move, but the reality is the fans and taxpayers are being blackmailed to keep an endlessly inferior team. Unless this team makes a bonifide commitment to excellence, we're just throwing bad money after worse.

BTW - Buffalo's best years economically were WITHOUT major league sports teams.

Why not? Who cares where they play

I don't want to pile on you or anything, but where are you from originally? Other posters will correct me if I speak incorrectly for them, but I believe I speak for all native Buffalonians who root for the Bills. We are all Bills fans, but not because they are the Bills, but because they are the BUFFALO BILLS. We love this team because they are a part of us, a part of Buffalo. If this team ever moves, the NFL is dead to me and so are the Bills. This is why I have an incredible optimistic faith that things will work out with Ralph Wilson's trust and the team will remain in Buffalo. If not, I will continue to wear my Blue and Gold and I will have 52 free Sundays per year instead of 33.

I don't want to pile on you or anything, but where are you from originally? Other posters will correct me if I speak incorrectly for them, but I believe I speak for all native Buffalonians who root for the Bills. We are all Bills fans, but not because they are the Bills, but because they are the BUFFALO BILLS. We love this team because they are a part of us, a part of Buffalo. If this team ever moves, the NFL is dead to me and so are the Bills. This is why I have an incredible optimistic faith that things will work out with Ralph Wilson's trust and the team will remain in Buffalo. If not, I will continue to wear my Blue and Gold and I will have 52 free Sundays per year instead of 33.

Hear, hear! (except the NFL part)