Worst half i have ever seen

billsfan_34

I don't recall a worse half of football by the Bills that we all just witnessed in the seconf half of the game. Rule number one....don't turn the ball over and wow we did a lot of that. I have seen enough of fitz. And I'm not just talking about his 4 picks....also his overthrows.....underthrows and over all very erratic. Our big bad d line quit today and got completely embrassed by a crap Patriots o line. Our coaching stafff made no adjustments and why can't we ever freakin blitz? I could go on and on but wow...today its hard to be a Bills fan. If there has been a worse half of football from us in the archives please remind me.

i DONT UNDERSTAND THE NOT BLITZING.... I also think Fitz was exactly what you expect out of him, he threw 4 TDs and 4 picks, two in garbage time and another that was tipped at the line. The run game was non existant, and the defense was absolutely BAD, they couldnt stop anything. Sad to watch... but we are still 2-2

i DONT UNDERSTAND THE NOT BLITZING.... I also think Fitz was exactly what you expect out of him, he threw 4 TDs and 4 picks, two in garbage time and another that was tipped at the line. The run game was non existant, and the defense was absolutely BAD, they couldnt stop anything. Sad to watch... but we are still 2-2

The whole thing was a let down. The linebackers were awful at filling the gaps.

The whole thing was a let down. The linebackers were awful at filling the gaps.

The linebackers were hardly on the field. It was all nickle and dime most of the game. I'll be Sheppard had less than 20 snaps without looking at the numbers