Now is the time...right now

26TrapDraw

We have a chance today at the Ralph to put The Pats in a hole and jump up two games on them I don't want to hear excuses of any kind. This is about as close as it gets to a must win. If this Buffalo team wants to take the next step, they gotta have this win. I am sure they know that but getting it done is another story. They played a better team in the Jets and caught a beatdown. Victories against KC and Cleveland mean jack and ****

Those teams are a dumpster fire.Today is the litmus test. Maybe I am posting this because its so important to me and us. Hopefully the Bills will have that sense of urgency...they gotta have it. Now is the time...right now....thoughts?

We have a chance today at the Ralph to put The Pats in a hole and jump up two games on them I don't want to hear excuses of any kind. This is about as close as it gets to a must win. If this Buffalo team wants to take the next step, they gotta have this win. I am sure they know that but getting it done is another story. They played a better team in the Jets and caught a beatdown. Victories against KC and Cleveland mean jack and ****

Those teams are a dumpster fire.Today is the litmus test. Maybe I am posting this because its so important to me and us. Hopefully the Bills will have that sense of urgency...they gotta have it. Now is the time...right now....thoughts?

I agree. Jets game was bad. It looks like they have adjusted the defense after that, I think. 2 wins against 2 teams with a combined record of 1 and 6 doesn't mean much. Both teams a probably better than their records show.

This is a chance for Buffalo to step up for real, or not. We will see. :flirt:

Go Bills!

in the standings we really don't gain or lose much between 2-2, and 3-3. however, this is the game that every fan has circled on their calender. this is the game that tells the world to stfu about the bills being pwned by the patriots. this game tells everyone that the bills are here and they are hungry. this is about as big a statement game as you will find in this young season. this game is gut check time for everyone in a bills uniform, and it's going to be crazy at the stadium. just my opinion, but stakes are huge in this...or, it's just another game.

I think that because the Bills are not a quarterback dominated team such as GB, NE,NO, etc., they are going to need positional players to take over this game. They will need pass rush, and hopefully some picks. The Pats seem to have some OL problems. Trust me, as a long time Bills fan, I know how much this sucks. It's up to our defense to exploit this, sack Brady, and take away the football. And yes, the time is at hand.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Bill from NYC

Everyone keeps saying if we lose,but look good, it's not a big deal... really...Which is more important, Division wins, Conference wins or non-confrence wins?

If the Bills lose they will be 0-2 in the div, while NE&NYJ will be 2-0. How does that not matter??

Edited by kidprison

Everyone keeps saying if we lose,but look good, it's not a big deal... really...Which is more important, Division wins, Conference wins or non-confrence wins?

If the Bills lose they will be 0-2 in the div, while NE&NYJ will be 2-0. How does that not matter??

I hear you, but my point is that we shouldn't implode with a loss. We can recover; there's a lot more football to play in the division and conference. I'd like to see us go 3-3 in the division; anything better would be gravy.

I agree. A loss to N.E. would be bad. I would almost go so far to say if they lose, the chances at a wildcard position are really damaged.