TJax will stay #3 wtf Bills?

This is certainly what it sounds like. So, counting Smith, it looks like we'll keep 4 QBs this season which is excessive and takes away from other positions. This is definitely less than ideal.

I expected Coach Lee to work overtime to get TJax ready. But I guess without reps on the practice field, playbook and film study ust isn't enough.

B. Smith is not a QB. If he was, he would have come in for Fitzcrackedribs last season. If he was, he would have made a pass from the wildcat. I he was, he wouldn't be WR right now.

B. Smith is not a QB. If he was, he would have come in for Fitzcrackedribs last season. If he was, he would have made a pass from the wildcat. I he was, he wouldn't be WR right now.

Who told you that? -Gailey?

Did he also say that Thigpen is the best option for backup?

Did he mention that V. Young couldn't pick up his high-powered super-complex offense. (which only seems to work on awful teams.)

All things's considered, I'd say Gailey's credibility is about ZERO right now.

Have you seen him play?

In the few games that I've seen Jackson and Thigpen play in the regular season, Jackson has played much better, which is baffling that Thigpen is still on an NFL roster.

Good question, TJax is pretty horrible, I don't know if I would rather see him or Thigpen if Fitz gets hurt. Too bad VY didn't work out.

I'd much rather have TJax....if they both suck, then I"ll take the guy with the better arm and the additional threat of running. Thigpen is awful.