Cleveland on Sat night...

darthokeefe

try parking in the yellow lot on the map (my links arent working) from cleveland browns website, its in northwest corner of map...I know thats where we will probably try and be...

as far as saturday night we will be dining and boozing at City Tap right by progressive field, as our friend Jon Jones fights in a UFC fight that night and this bar shows the fights

try parking in the yellow lot on the map (my links arent working) from cleveland browns website, its in northwest corner of map...I know thats where we will probably try and be...

as far as saturday night we will be dining and boozing at City Tap right by progressive field, as our friend Jon Jones fights in a UFC fight that night and this bar shows the fights

You buddies with Johnny Bones Jones? Dude is an animal. Cant see anyone beating him anytime soon, but if Vitor connects once we'll see what his chin is like..

You buddies with Johnny Bones Jones? Dude is an animal. Cant see anyone beating him anytime soon, but if Vitor connects once we'll see what his chin is like..

yes sir, known him since middle school...and your right, in the cage he is an animal, only way he loses (ever really, but especially tomorrow night) is a lucky shot to the jaw...however, hes gotten cracked in the face (Evans fight and Machida fight) and didnt go down...I love watchin him fight, but I also hate it because I feel like puking the whole time