Any Injury News?

Matt in KC

I haven't heard anything about Freddy, just saw a quote from him saying something like after seeing the film he'll definitely be back in four weeks.

George Wilson, Stephon Gilmore pass concussion tests

Defensive tackle Marcell Dareus appeared to have his left shoulder looked at by trainers on the sideline, was able to finish the game.

“I think he’s fine. He played some in the second half with it. It’s going to be sore, but I think he’s going to be OK.”

Safety Jairus Byrd and receiver Ruvell Martin were seen getting X-rays after the game, but there was no immediate word on their condition. Gailey will provide a full injury update Monday afternoon.

I don't know but I'd like to add to this thread my request for any news on Freddy. I worked 5 16hr days last week and then went to NYC for a few days. I have no idea what the status is on him. Any help would be grateful. Ty

Strained LCL. MRI was inconclusive, they will know more later this week. At least 4 weeks probably..

Strained LCL. MRI was inconclusive, they will know more later this week. At least 4 weeks probably..

Thanks Brawndo, I actually saw all that stuff. I guess I was just thinking there would have been more of an update by now. Honestly, I think it's inconclusive because the Bills don't want to rush him back for a few reasons. 1) because they don't want to risk further or perminant injury and 2) they were thinking that if they really needed him they could rush him back but needed to see how CJ would respond.

IMO I think the timeframe on Freddy will be longer than expected because Chan wants CJ in there and realizes it is his chance to put the Freddy love in check from the fans. He finally gets to play with the toy he got a few years ago without getting yelled at. For that reason he will delay the return of FJ to give CJ the best shot at proving to everyone that he's one of the leagues best when he gets his chances.