Where to take the wife in buffalo tomorrow night?

Virgil

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took the wife to Gabriel's Gate. I like the atmosphere and actually liked the area it was in. Looked like a lot of other places to stop by at future games. Wings were great.

One drawback, and this might be just me, but places that charge for drink refills are horrible. Seriously, that is the cheapest thing for them to serve and they are going to charge you for every soda? I've not returned to places for less

Took the wife to Gabriel's Gate. I like the atmosphere and actually liked the area it was in. Looked like a lot of other places to stop by at future games. Wings were great.

One drawback, and this might be just me, but places that charge for drink refills are horrible. Seriously, that is the cheapest thing for them to serve and they are going to charge you for every soda? I've not returned to places for less

Any other feedback on your trip so far?

They shouldn't charge you for soda refills if you are eating. That's ridiculous. Sorry to hear that.