Chiefs at Bills Preview

Bufcomments

SJ took out a KC defender for an entire year last season.

He better watch himself out there. Please, please no more injuries.

I saw a Steve Johnson bounty thread on a KC Chiefs board so you know they are still thinkin' about it.

I don't think the KC game is a gimme at all. The Bills play worse when the pressure is on to perform, so does Fitz. I'd be happy with a 1 point win here. No game will be a gimme for the Bills.

I saw a Steve Johnson bounty thread on a KC Chiefs board so you know they the Chiefs fans are still thinkin' about it.

I don't think the KC game is a gimme at all. The Bills play worse when the pressure is on to perform, so does Fitz. I'd be happy with a 1 point win here. No game will be a gimme for the Bills.

Fixed. What the fans think and what the players think are not necessarily the same thing.

Nothing really surprises me anymore with this team... I'm expecting another beat down and 0-2 record. I hope I'm wrong. The biggest thing I'm looking for are pregame and in-game adjustments by the coaches.. This isn't a talent depleted roster yet. They should be getting more out of these guys.

I want to see our secondary play physical at the line, get these guys active maybe throw in a safety or corner blitz... Having them play 10 yards off is not going to cut it.

Well, considering Fitz doesn't have to go up against Cassle, I'm going to ignore your analysis, because (while appreciated) it's basically meaningless.

I watched the Falcons vs Chiefs game last night, and here's what scares the **** out of me:

KC absolutely picked ATL apart...when ATL only rushed four...

Wanny's gotta come around. If he think he's going to run an effective defense without employing some exotic blitz packages, and if he stays on as our DC, it's going to be a loooooooooong season, folks.

your sarcasm kills me at times. lol you know what i meant by fitz vs cassel

anyway i know what you mean when you spoke of the Falcons/KC game. I think the Bills will try it again with 4 see if they get better pressure . But I bet Wanny will blitz because him and Chan did speak about it after the game.

your sarcasm kills me at times. lol you know what i meant by fitz vs cassel

anyway i know what you mean when you spoke of the Falcons/KC game. I think the Bills will try it again with 4 see if they get better pressure . But I bet Wanny will blitz because him and Chan did speak about it after the game.

I'm with you, and that's why I was encouraged by Chan's comments--that something had to change. God help us if we don't see it.

Meanwhile, it seemed ATL only rushed four because they were afraid of Charles...just like we feared NYJ's run attack Sunday. I hope that's not our focus. We've got the talent to play aggressively on D, we MUST play aggressively!

I'm with you, and that's why I was encouraged by Chan's comments--that something had to change. God help us if we don't see it.

Meanwhile, it seemed ATL only rushed four because they were afraid of Charles...just like we feared NYJ's run attack Sunday. I hope that's not our focus. We've got the talent to play aggressively on D, we MUST play aggressively!

I am more scarred of Charles than Tebow and Greene put together. So i understand why ATL played it like that early.

But what concerns me even more is Chan has been getting out coached badly vs Ryan. That statement includes the entire coaching staff. They sure knew were a weakness was on D. (McKelvin, Gilmore ( rookie) . And they damn sure know how to play Fitz.

But the Bills have to play more aggressive on Offense. I didnt see 1 deep pass the whole first half.