what do you think of our 10th pick?

Damond Talbot

I am sick of hearing people say they passed the ball quickly, what is that? So every team has to do that then and they can win? No you need to get creative, we are not creative on defense

Exactly. We're not creative on defense. The schemes and game planning was bad news. I still think we're talented on defense. If Harbaugh and his coaches were coaching this team, we'd be MUCH better. Even with added talent, it's the same old thing. This will be chans last season.

I am sick of hearing people say they passed the ball quickly, what is that? So every team has to do that then and they can win? No you need to get creative, we are not creative on defense

:thumbsup:

Exactly. We're not creative on defense. The schemes and game planning was bad news. I still think we're talented on defense. If Harbaugh and his coaches were coaching this team, we'd be MUCH better. Even with added talent, it's the same old thing. This will be chans last season.

and this

Gilmore is a rookie and except for a little pre-season, all he had to go on was the Bills WRs during half speed drills in camp.

He will need some time to adjust to playing opposite NFL caliber receivers. The knock against him in college was he would get himself out of position often then bail himself out with his speed. The bail out won't be quite so easy in the NFL.

A little help from the D line, and Stache remembering there is such a thing called B L I T Z, would go a long way as well.

Edited by CodeMonkey