Jerry Gray is a fraud...

Boatdrinks

Every time the pressure is on , Jerry Gray shows that he has ZERO SACK! No Pressure on a half a$$ed QB that hasn't played in months. Instead we let him stand around and move a little bit to burn us with a PI penalty on a play that should have been a sack. We just do not blitz when the pressure is on. Its one thing to blitz with a big lead, but when we need some big plays in a tight game, JG backs off just enough to get you beat. Screw the high D ranking, we have no killer instinct and will never be more than an also ran until we do. :(

Every time the pressure is on , Jerry Gray shows that he has ZERO SACK!  No Pressure on a half a$$ed QB that hasn't played in months. Instead we let him stand around and move a little bit to burn us with a PI penalty on a play that should have been a sack. We just do not blitz when the pressure is on. Its one thing to blitz with a big lead, but when we need some big plays in a tight game, JG backs off just enough to get you beat. Screw the high D ranking, we have no killer instinct and will never be more than an also ran until we do. :(

188676[/snapback]

You're out of your mind, dude. You can't sniff Jerry Gray's jockstrap and you belong with the other tools who called him out as he made us a #3 defense this year. Join the Bledsoe sucks crusade. It's much more popular for the non-thinking.

Every time the pressure is on , Jerry Gray shows that he has ZERO SACK!  No Pressure on a half a$$ed QB that hasn't played in months. Instead we let him stand around and move a little bit to burn us with a PI penalty on a play that should have been a sack. We just do not blitz when the pressure is on. Its one thing to blitz with a big lead, but when we need some big plays in a tight game, JG backs off just enough to get you beat. Screw the high D ranking, we have no killer instinct and will never be more than an also ran until we do. :(

188676[/snapback]

Didn't they pull him (Maddox) out of the game after his 2nd pick of the day? I saw a TON of pressure on him. The running game beat us. Did you watch the game today?

Every time the pressure is on , Jerry Gray shows that he has ZERO SACK!  No Pressure on a half a$$ed QB that hasn't played in months. Instead we let him stand around and move a little bit to burn us with a PI penalty on a play that should have been a sack. We just do not blitz when the pressure is on. Its one thing to blitz with a big lead, but when we need some big plays in a tight game, JG backs off just enough to get you beat. Screw the high D ranking, we have no killer instinct and will never be more than an also ran until we do. :doh:

188676[/snapback]

Yes, our NUMBER THREE DEFENSE IN THE NFL sucks really bad. Fire them all. :(

You're out of your mind, dude. You can't sniff Jerry Gray's jockstrap and you belong with the other tools who called him out as he made us a #3 defense this year. Join the Bledsoe sucks crusade. It's much more popular for the non-thinking.

188692[/snapback]

Almost as popular as the elitist pithy comeback remarks that completely dismiss arguments with two sentences (although I completely agree with you about Gray).

Yes, our NUMBER THREE DEFENSE IN THE NFL sucks really bad.  Fire them all.  :(

188708[/snapback]

You missed my POINT ENTIRELY. I acknowledged our high ranking and the good things he does ! I'm merely ponting out a FACT. We come up small on D when the stakes are highest due to a passive approach in high risk/reward situations. 4th and 21 against JVillle. 4th and 18 vs McNabb last year. The final drive vs Jets in NY. There is a pattern here! How can we get to the next level when we've got an OC that plays it just safe enough to get beat. We got pressure today from hustle and effort only. We did not blitz Maddox in those 3rd and longs and he made a couple of plays that killed us. That PI was a backbreaker when we shouild have been getting the ball back with a PIT punt from their endzone. JG is not good enogh to get us to or through the playoffs. Lebeau went after Drew like a wounded animal and it was effective enough to kill us. :doh:

Almost as popular as the elitist pithy comeback remarks that completely dismiss arguments with two sentences (although I completely agree with you about Gray).

188716[/snapback]

You're absolutely right. I could have dismissed his argument in one sentence. :(

You missed my POINT ENTIRELY. I acknowledged our high ranking and the good things he does ! I'm merely ponting out a FACT. We come up small on D when the stakes are highest due to a passive approach in high risk/reward situations. 4th and 21 against JVillle. 4th and 18 vs McNabb last year. The final drive vs Jets  in NY. There is a pattern here! How can we get to the next level when we've got an OC that plays it just safe enough to get beat. We got pressure today from hustle and effort only. We did not blitz Maddox in those 3rd and longs and he made a couple of plays that killed us. That PI was a backbreaker when we shouild have been getting the ball back with a PIT punt from their endzone. JG is not good enogh to get us to or through the playoffs. Lebeau went after Drew like a wounded animal and it was effective enough to kill us. :(

188757[/snapback]

We did not lose this game today because of the defense.........did you even watch it????

We did not lose this game today because of the defense.........did you even watch it????

188767[/snapback]

Ummm...we didn't lose it solely because of the offense, either. EVERYONE contributed to this loss. Defense, included. There is NO way Pitt should have killed nine minutes on that drive. No way.

Didn't they pull him (Maddox) out of the game after his 2nd pick of the day? I saw a TON of pressure on him. The running game beat us. Did you watch the game today?

188697[/snapback]

Agreed. The Stellers O Line just blew us off the ball.

Ummm...we didn't lose it solely because of the offense, either. EVERYONE contributed to this loss.  Defense, included. There is NO way Pitt should have killed nine minutes on that drive. No way.

188775[/snapback]

Ding! We have a winner ! :(

188676[/snapback]

You're an ass.

Ummm...we didn't lose it solely because of the offense, either. EVERYONE contributed to this loss.  Defense, included. There is NO way Pitt should have killed nine minutes on that drive. No way.

188775[/snapback]

There was no way that a fourth quarter drive should have even mattered to begin with! We should have dominated this team, if not in the first quarter, then shortly thereafter and for the rest of the game........those of you who keep bringing up the fourth quarter are clueless......we should not have to go to the fourth quarter against the second and third string of ANY team!!! Especially not in OUR house, and especially not when we hav our entire friggin season resting on the game! The D kept us in the game time and time again........they did their job. This loss falls on the shoulders of the offense - Drew Bledsoe specifically.

You missed my POINT ENTIRELY. I acknowledged our high ranking and the good things he does ! I'm merely ponting out a FACT. We come up small on D when the stakes are highest due to a passive approach in high risk/reward situations. 4th and 21 against JVillle. 4th and 18 vs McNabb last year. The final drive vs Jets  in NY. There is a pattern here! How can we get to the next level when we've got an OC that plays it just safe enough to get beat. We got pressure today from hustle and effort only. We did not blitz Maddox in those 3rd and longs and he made a couple of plays that killed us. That PI was a backbreaker when we shouild have been getting the ball back with a PIT punt from their endzone. JG is not good enogh to get us to or through the playoffs. Lebeau went after Drew like a wounded animal and it was effective enough to kill us. 0:)

188757[/snapback]

You did not see the same game I did. the Bills frequently blitzed in 3rd and long, but Maddox got the ball off to receivers underneath. It wasn't a lack of taking chances that got us beat, it was an ineffectual offense (1 for 10 in third downs!) and turnovers. The defense kept us in in this game, when we should have been blown out, forcing the Steelers to kick FIVE field goals from short range when they could have had touchdowns because the Bills kept turning it over of giving the Steelers the short field. The Steelers scored at least half their points on turnovers; the Bills D scored a touchdown and set up another.

188697[/snapback]

yer on drugs i saw 3rd and 24's being completed at 1 point they showed pittsburgh had completed 8 of 16 3rd downs to our 1/out of 10.any compitent qb coulda won this game today.drew sucks thats the hard truth.and im tired of all theses people saying drew dont cause he does we win in spite of drew not cause of drew,nice guy but he is a statue!go bills in 05