Connecticut Bills Fans

CH3CH2OH

I just moved back to Connecticut this past month after living in Buffalo for the past 12 years. Being in the heart of Patriots*/Jets country, is there any where Bills fans go to watch the games in the Hartford area. I have tried to contact the few Bills backers chapters listed in the state but have received no reply.

Go Bills

Some of the Bills Backer chapters are inactive or very loosely organized. If you can't find one nothing is stopping you from forming your own.

First find a group of Bills fans in your area who can commit to watching games every week. Then find a bar that is willing to host you. Then go to the backer page at BB.com and register. With any luck other fans will join you. The more money you can make for your host bar the better you get treated.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Thanks San Jose!

I'm way down in Fairfield County so can't offer much help on the scene in the middle of the state. The best place near me seems to be the East Side Cafe in Norwalk (just off Exit 16). Met a couple guys there last year for the Cincy game.

Years ago there was a decent group of Bills fans at Bobby V's in Stamford. I haven't been there in years but presume it's still a good spot to watch games.

I also live in CT.....

I also would like to watch the Bills trash the Jets in a bar....

I also am married.....

I also have kids.....

I also know it ain't gonna happen so I got the Sunday ticket......

That is all.