The Bills marketing campaign

I'll probably still buy one for next year, but their goal was to take advantage of everyone this year with the false hope that the team was actually starting to turn the corner.

We saw today that that isn't the case.

I can't believe it, we got HAMMERED by second and third string players.

We wont go any where far in the playoffs unless TD seriously up grades the offensive line. Dumps Josh Reed. Signs a Playmaker TE. Also, Mghee is too small for a CB.

189020[/snapback]

What does the offensive line have to do with Bledose patting the ball until he gets blindsided and fumbles?

I'll probably still buy one for next year, but their goal was to take advantage of everyone this year with the false hope that the team was actually starting to turn the corner.

188929[/snapback]

Yeah, that's exactly what they did. They said "Hey, everyone thinks we're pretty good, but we know we aren't, so since we're gonna get our asses kicked this weekend, why not make a few bucks on some t-shirts."

No one picked up the blitz....

oh forget it..you've already made up your mind.

189044[/snapback]

There were two rushers there and McGahee had to choose who to block. He made the right choice blocking the guy with the shortest path. I guess you figure that the guy who has to run wide will not get to your QB before he senses the pressure and gets rid of it or moves. Unless that QB is Drew... :doh:

HELP WANTED:

CENTER THAT CAN BLOCK - for a quarterback who has a propensity for taking inordinate amount of time in the pocket and also runs like a wounded gazelle.

WR'S THAT CAN CATCH A DAMN BALL - with their feet and/or have extra long arms for balls that are thrown 6 ft. over their heads.

CORNER BACKS THAT DONT GET BURNED - and have monster lungs so that they be on the field running around for 95% of the game because the freakin' QB for the bills can't get a 1st down.

189394[/snapback]

I'm with ya!!

I'm with ya!!

189478[/snapback]

lol me to...nice editing job. couldnt agree more.

Sue must be getting part of Drew's weekly check right in order to support him like this right?? Did she watch the same game?? Drew ccouldnt win a big game to save his life!!! Well unless the other team had backups in or something....