Kevin Everett five years later

bowery4

On BB.com

Glad he is doing well, had a feeling he was going to be a good player for us before it happened. Prayers and thoughts of many of us have been with him and he is still a Bill in our hearts too. Cheers Kevin.

http://www.buffalobi...77-2726fb7ca0d1

I wonder if they take the clip of it wrap it round a loop and show it to John Potter on why he is on this team.....

I wonder if they take the clip of it wrap it round a loop and show it to John Potter on why he is on this team.....

Or to show players (and maybe fans) who complain about rules trying to discourage higher risk hits.

Football is "about being a mans sport" sound pretty hollow if you have seen players like Everett and Byrd almost lose their lives for it.

First of all - good find. Thanx for posting,

Second, his is a very inspirational story and am glad he will attend the Bills @ Texans game. Good luck to him and hope he continues to do well.

Lastly, when the Bills are fighting for a playoff spot in December (as I expect them to be), I hope the Bills fly him to the game and serve to motivate the current team to bigger and better things.

Aussiew and I will be at that game!

Weird, I was just thinking of him in the last week or so also.

Good for him, good people are always in need.

That is a classy move

I agree. i wonder how often this has happened in the NFL or in pro sports in general.

I imagine this is not the norm but I would like to be told different.

I'm surprised he has not kept in touch with the medical staff.

I would be sending them a Christmas card every year at the minimum.