Silly Sunday Ticket question

In previous years after signing up for ST, I would tune to a promo channel before the 1st game (the channel is labelled something like "Get Sunday Ticket for only $499!") and when I did I'd see a message at the bottom of the screen saying "You are authorized for this program" and I'd always know I'm good to go for the season.

This year, I did the one-time pay back in June (I double checked my June bill to make sure I paid) and I'm getting no message at all on the promo channel, just a plain black screen. Are any of you getting the "authorized" message? Or not?

Thanks. Just want to avoid having a last-minute scramble on Sunday morning.

Tune to channel 114 and you should get the authorization message. Go Bills!

I also did the one time payment thing in July. I have the message that I'm authorized. You may want to confirm in some other manner so you don't miss Potter's kickoff sail out of the end zone.

Thanks for checking guys. I went to channel 114 and saw the authorized message - cool! BTW, the games' on channel 711.

Thanks again.

I see a blank black screen on 114 and I made my one time payment last week? Just checked iPad app seems to be activated so I think I am good never worried about this been on st since 1996

Yea, mine was blank just the other day but I re-checked this morning after seeing these responses and the message was there. In your case, the fact that you have the app set up is a good sign.