Kellen Winslow available

djp14150

http://espn.go.com/n...-kellen-winslow

Looks like Seattle cutting him.

No thanks, if he can't stick with talent starved offenses in Seattle and Tampa, that speaks volumes. Besides, Chandler brings more to the table. Taller, bigger, better hands, better person, more reliable.

It is pretty funny though that we get a new post for virtually every player with a recognizable name that gets cut in the NFL...

Edited by Turbosrrgood

Winslow release causes unease among the Seahawk faithful http://www.fanfeedr....20-8844c2374920

Thanks for the link. At first, I figured Seattle must have had some good reason for cutting him - perhaps he was slowed by some nagging injury. But the author of this article seems perplexed by the move and thinks Winslow still has gas in the tank. Make me want Nix to have a looksee.

Thanks for the link. At first, I figured Seattle must have had some good reason for cutting him - perhaps he was slowed by some nagging injury. But the author of this article seems perplexed by the move and thinks Winslow still has gas in the tank. Make me want Nix to have a looksee.

my thoughts also...

I believe he has something left too. Problem is, he is a jerk. Enough of a jerk that it is a big problem (imagine how bad he must be, that in a league filled with problem children, his behavior has hindered his career this much), . Many posters here have figured that out, and apparently a few teams have as well, but you seem to be blind to it.

Edited by Matthews' Bag