21 years in prison

Gary M

They are a very peaceful people, but the concept of prosecuters attempting to not prosecute someone for murdering dozens of people is a little !@#$ed up.

Prosecutors said that he was mentally ill, was not criminally responsible and should be hospitalized instead.

:huh:

I think they're thinking that's the maximum allowed by law. :rolleyes:

Yes, but now he gets paid playmates since solitary confinement is cruel and unusual punishment and he is considered too dangerous to be amongst the general prison population.

Yes, but now he gets paid playmates since solitary confinement is cruel and unusual punishment and he is considered too dangerous to be amongst the general prison population.

Fine. I mean, I don't agree with it...but it's Norway's money being spent to enforce Norway's judicial decisions. I'm not going to criticize Norway for not being the US.

Fine. I mean, I don't agree with it...but it's Norway's money being spent to enforce Norway's judicial decisions. I'm not going to criticize Norway for not being the US.

Hell, I don't care what they do in their country. I'm just amazed at how a society can get to that point. If the economy keeps tanking maybe I've found a way for a decent retirement, eh?