Are you going to the game Saturday?

covac23

I will be at the game on Saturday with my sister and her friend (both Steelers fans). I will be wearing a Thurman Thomas jersey and a pair of Bills Zubaz pants.

So if you see me, holler "Two Bills Drive!" and I'll stop over and have a beer with you.

GO BILLS!!!

I was planning on it but 4 new tires on the car put a end to those plans becuase now I am broke so now I have to be satisfied by listening to the game on the radio. :blush:

Normally you could just go and pick up a nearly free ticket in the parking lot.

Probably no so this year being the Steelers.

I'll be there with my wife and daughter, gotta take my daughter to the airport on Tuesday(back to school on the west coast) but she wanted to go to a Bills game, at least the starters are gonna play almost a half or more :thumbsup: It's gonna be fun......Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be at the game on Saturday with my sister and her friend (both Steelers fans). I will be wearing a Thurman Thomas jersey and a pair of Bills Zubaz pants.

So if you see me, holler "Two Bills Drive!" and I'll stop over and have a beer with you.

GO BILLS!!!

Pics?

(oh, and yea, it'll be really easy picking out from the thousands of other fans with what you're wearing)

GO BILLS!!!

Will you be wearing a hat and what type of beer will you be bringing?

Pics?

(oh, and yea, it'll be really easy picking out from the thousands of other fans with what you're wearing)

Will you be wearing a hat and what type of beer will you be bringing?

You dummies.

Just hold up a cardboard placard that says covac23.

Why is everything so damned complicated these days?

@ Just Jack: I'll post some pics for ya.

@ Hammered a Lot: No hat and we'll probably have Bud Light for the ladies and Yuengling (cans) for myself.

Hahaha I hope to see some of you guys because besides being a diehard Bills fan, I'm a diehard football drunk.

Bills 17, Steelers 14.

GO BILLS!!!