Kudos to The Hammer

Simon

Crap I wish I had seen this earlier Simon. And I hope your Steeler friends weren't too mad at Dareus for abusing their draft pick. That was NOT a "field" injury.

That definitely put a pall on the evening.

Nobody likes seeing that in preseason, regardless of how it happens.

Major props to Hammer for his hospitality and a great lot experience. We all enjoyed watching you deal with folks before the game who were apparently driving for the first time and we also got a kick out of watching you walk out and single- handedly stop three lanes of traffic to get us out and rolling afterwards. The unanimous consensus was that anybody in that van who came to a Bills game in the future would never bother parking anywhere else but Hammer's Lot. Great work hoss.

Saturday was a fun day. Hammer's Lot had a nice mix of TBDer's and Bills/steelers football fans. Brador's, Stromboliiiiiiiiiiiiii (The chicken is kick azz) and nice conversation.

Anybody see the Red Helicopter directly over Hammer's Lot? One of the parkers called the pilot and had him hover over the lot! You saw the guy I was messing with.Close your eyes and listen to to the sound of my sooooothing voice which wil guide you to your parking spot! I think you missed the women who took 5 minutes to park. You had a nice crew and I'm glad eveyone had a good time. That's my goal.

Thanks for the use of the light so my son could use your "can".....Kudos!

Your Welcome