Kids day game Saturday is sold out

CodeMonkey

Unfortunately yes the lease is the lynchpin take a look at the last one They weren't allowed to move in the first five years and then they had to pay 20 million In year six

No lease, no Buffalo Bills. Sorry to break the bad news

Mr. Wilson had no intention of leaving Buffalo the last time so it those terms did not matter to him.

He and Brandon would both have to be idiots to not have an escape clause in this one in the case of new ownership.

They are not both idiots.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously?

You're the one that invited him into the thread.

Thanks for that. <_<

True dat sorry lol

I think his posts are pretty much just copy paste from one thread to another regardless of the topic. Maybe it's the avatar that suits him so well?

This game is NOWHERE close to being a sell out.... go on ticketmaster and see the hundreds of tickets still available.... I think TM even withheld some.

Reason: This game has sold over 85% of general seats, but is not a sell out. Think of how bad it would look, in the pre season, if a game that could of been televised under the new blackout policy, that the Bills rejected, was actually blacked out??? Would be a PR nightmare for RB!

The bills will be buying up all those tickets to save face.

Joe W, Totally agree with you... RB is sleezy... from TO crap, to blackout policy, to lease negotiations... to lying about the pre season game

Edited by gmanbfan

This game is NOWHERE close to being a sell out.... go on ticketmaster and see the hundreds of tickets still available.... I think TM even withheld some.

Reason: This game has sold over 85% of general seats, but is not a sell out. Think of how bad it would look, in the pre season, if a game that could of been televised under the new blackout policy, that the Bills rejected, was actually blacked out??? Would be a PR nightmare for RB!

Joe W, Totally agree with you... RB is sleezy... from TO crap, to blackout policy, to lease negotiations... to lying about the pre season game

How could a preseason game not selling out possibly be a PR nightmare? Preseason games rarely sell out. You and Joe W can have your "Russ Brandon is Satan" club, but try making a little sense once in a while.

How could a preseason game not selling out possibly be a PR nightmare? Preseason games rarely sell out. You and Joe W can have your "Russ Brandon is Satan" club, but try making a little sense once in a while.

It obviously would be a PR nightmare, that's why theyre "papering the house" like Rogers does with the games they host. Brandon probably asked their advice on how to do it.

And no I do NOT believe Branden is the Prince of Darkness. A liar, an idiot and the worst GM in NFL history is what I believe he is.

JW

Orchard Park, NY – The Buffalo Bills today announced that the 12th annual Kids Day Game, 7:00 PM August 25 vs. the Pittsburgh Steelers is sold out and will be seen on local television. WKBW-TV in Buffalo helped secure the game for local television by guaranteeing the purchase of all remaining tickets. For fans who are still interested in attending the game, limited ticket inventory will remain available for purchase at all Buffalo Bills ticket outlets.

http://www.wkbw.com/sports/Bills---Steelers-Sold-Out--167065245.html

How can you not see how that would be a PR disaster? They refuse to take part in the 85% blackoout rule stating clearly that 5/6 games that were previously blacked out wouldn't have met that threshold... but a preseason game meets it and it would be blacked out? way to go wkbw

And all the valued Season Ticket bull coming from his mouth, enough with that! (by the way, i do own 4 season's and paid for the PS games). This league is a TV DRIVEN LEAGUE, and when the new tv contracts role around, the effect will be doubled!

Any team that is going to milk over 200 million dollars from the public should do whatever they can to give back to the community while they line their pockets. My elderly family members who were previous season ticket holders and don't have the energy to make it on game day... what about them? Guess its what have you done form me lately, right Russ

How can you not see how that would be a PR disaster? They refuse to take part in the 85% blackoout rule stating clearly that 5/6 games that were previously blacked out wouldn't have met that threshold... but a preseason game meets it and it would be blacked out? way to go wkbw

And all the valued Season Ticket bull coming from his mouth, enough with that! (by the way, i do own 4 season's and paid for the PS games). This league is a TV DRIVEN LEAGUE, and when the new tv contracts role around, the effect will be doubled!

Any team that is going to milk over 200 million dollars from the public should do whatever they can to give back to the community while they line their pockets. My elderly family members who were previous season ticket holders and don't have the energy to make it on game day... what about them? Guess its what have you done form me lately, right Russ

I have an idea. How about you and your fellow tin foil hat club members stop following the team? Problem solved. Tell granny to find a hobby.

PTR

I have an idea. How about you and your fellow tin foil hat club members stop following the team? Problem solved. Tell granny to find a hobby.

PTR

I have an idea, why don't you and the rest of the RB superfans hang out outside his office so when he uses the facilities, you'll be there on demand to wipe his behind and stroke his......ego.....