Camp Reports

Anyone out there with info on where to find defensive write ups? All I've seen, of these reports, are offensive breakdowns.

Who's lookng like studs? Who's not? What vets are on the bubble with new, younger talent?

All I know is that there is a good battle for spots on the D Line and the LB's are all looking pretty good, which lends to the fact that they'll have some tough decisions to make there.

Anyone out there with info on where to find defensive write ups? All I've seen, of these reports, are offensive breakdowns.

Who's lookng like studs? Who's not? What vets are on the bubble with new, younger talent?

All I know is that there is a good battle for spots on the D Line and the LB's are all looking pretty good, which lends to the fact that they'll have some tough decisions to make there.

Most of the 2010 Draft class looks like Garbage, Ex. Easley, Carrington, Troup. So that's what I know on them. Most of the Depth OL 3rd/4th Stringers stink, The new Kicker looks like he might be our Kicker this season...

You might find this Buscaglia piece of interest.

Have you not been reading the Bills' website, Buffalo News blogs, Rochester D&C, Twittersphere, and umpteen million other outlets for camp reports over the past three weeks?

Again, though my research hasn't been that "in depth" all I've been seeing are breakdowns on the offense...thanks for taking the high road on this one.

Here are some good websites for you

Billszone.com

Billsdaily.com

Wgr550.com

Buffalowdown.com

Buffalorumblings.com

Give some of those a gander.

Very nice!! Never thought I'd say this, but Buscaglia seems to be the best when summing up the D.