How will you follow Bills this season, at home, at games, radio?

millbank

Where do you live?

I live in Syracuse which I consider to be THE best place for football. We have SU Orange on Saturdays and the Buffalo Bills on Sundays. So, I watch the Bills games in my house with a lot of other Bills fans who were there the day before watching the SU Orange football games.

Rochester comes in a close second to Syracuse because there's a lot of SU football fans there and it's closer to Orchard Park for the Bills.

Buffalo comes in third because, as far as I know, there's not a lot of SU Orange football fans there, but Orchard Park is right there to see Bills games!

I live about 45 miles north of Albany in Queensbury, NY. WRGB is the CBS Affil. WXXA is FOX.

The last I've read, there's still no radio station in Albany proper that's carrying the Bills. A station in Glens Falls just picked them up, but the signal isn't strong enough to reach us. Our CBS affiliate usually shows the Jets, so I guess it's via the Internet.

Yes, I know....Sunday ticket. Can't make room in the budget right now.

Mark, AM 1230 doesn't reach Albany? That sucks. You might be able to get it on an App or even just stream online.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started going to school at Michigan State last fall but I had season tickets for 6 years before that. I made it back for 4 games last year and will probably get to atleast 2 home games and 1 away game (either arizona or cleveland) this year. I use a hd slingbox attached to my parents tv to watch the games at school which works great.

NFL Sunday Ticket. Twelve seasons and counting. Will NEVER give it up unless something better comes along.

Gotta have my football!

Can't wait to watch our D-Line destroy everything in front of it!

I just started going to school at Michigan State last fall but I had season tickets for 6 years before that. I made it back for 4 games last year and will probably get to atleast 2 home games and 1 away game (either arizona or cleveland) this year. I use a hd slingbox attached to my parents tv to watch the games at school which works great.

Slingbox is great, and I have one, but I just want something more reliable. I could put it at my brother's house, but then I'd have to add a separate cable box at his house and all that stuff. By the time I'm done paying for that and hoping his kids don't mess with it, I'm better off having Sunday Ticket myself. I get more for my money that way. And the HD is way better than over the Internet. It's all about choices, I guess. My brother connects to my Slingbox for times when he can't watch the game in Buffalo.....errrrr, you know what I mean.

I like to think I follow and support the team. Season tickets for the games I can get to, Sunday Ticket for the games I can't, and this year taking Billnut Jr. to the Houston game cause it's in my backyard.

The Bills app is great for listening to WGR, and twobillsdrive is of course a staple.

After living 7 years in New Zealand, I finally plunked down the money to get ESPN (international version) from my satellite provider and NFL Game Pass, so I can follow the Bills online.

You guys have NO IDEA HOW EXCITED I AM.

I watched the Skins game last week on Game Pass and LOVE IT!

Go Bills!

Home games-------Paul McGuire club seats. Have had seasons for 4 years. First year in the clubs. Last few years up in 313 which were really good seats. But I wanted to spoil myself this year. For two years traveled 9 hours one way to get to a home game. Didn't miss any including that 6-3 Cleveland barn burner. Now live closer, therefore an upgrade in seats......Away games at the American Legion with other diehards and dollar seventy five, sixteen ounce yeungling drafts. Can't beat that.

Opening day sometimes we go to a good sports bar called "The Stadium Pub". They have a tv for every game and always Bills fans there. All the other games on Sunday Ticket being that I'm on the west coast.