Chad Johnson Arrested/Released

BRAWNDO

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy isn't worth the distraction, when he was talented Cincy put up with him because he produced and he kept himself out of legal trouble. Now he is having legal trouble and has been on the decline for the past several years. This team has been distraction free, why bring that on for a marginal talent? Yeah if he was a really good receiver you could make a case that the offense's need for a receiver could out weight the chance for distraction.

But at this point I would rather ride with what we have then bring in a marginal talent who can distract the team. The juice simply isn't worth the squeeze. At this point I think Chad Johnson might get a call from the Jets during the season.

Sucks. I was pulling for him. Thought he got a bad rap in a humorless media. Topper was the ridiculous tirade by that twit bruschi last year. But with his drop off in play last year, age and now this , I'd say hes done. Just cant see any team calculating his potential contribution on the field is worth the baggage and distraction.