Pleasantly Surprised on NFL Ticket Exchange

Lv-Bills

Season ticket holder in VA. 2 seats. Lower Bowl. 30 Yard line. Bills side. 17 rows up. Posted both preseason games on ticketexchange, and got $40 per ticket for the Washington game and $60 per ticket for the Steelers game.

Nice little surprise for the bank account for games that I thought about making a post to give away.

Just FYI for those of you thinking about using ticketexchange. I upgraded seat locations two years ago to these great seats, and have had terrific luck re-selling.......including all of the games that aren't sellouts.

Edited by Lv-Bills

Season ticket holder in VA. 2 seats. Lower Bowl. 30 Yard line. Bills side. 17 rows up. Posted both preseason games on ticketexchange, and got $40 per ticket for the Washington game and $60 per ticket for the Steelers game.

Nice little surprise for the bank account for games that I thought about making a post to give away.

Just FYI for those of you thinking about using ticketexchange. I upgraded seat locations two years ago to these great seats, and have had terrific luck re-selling.......including all of the games that aren't sellouts.

Gotta love Steelers fans. They travel even to a PS game. Sold all my Steeler tix and even got something for my unused Skins tix. First time I ever got anything for PS games.

PTR

Good job guys

yea except the site charges buyers 15 bucks service fee, PER ticket...just went to buy a couple tix for home opener and when I saw the 30 dollars in service fees I said, nooooo thanks...(that might sound cheap, but get the F outta here for robbing me 30 bucks)

Gotta love Steelers fans. They travel even to a PS game. Sold all my Steeler tix and even got something for my unused Skins tix. First time I ever got anything for PS games.

PTR

Amen. Sold the Skins tickets the day before game. Sold Steelers tix, the next day. Probably could have gotten more for them. Oh well. Couldn't be happier.

I tried for the preseason last year, and we had $90 seats. But, the Bills prohibited listing for under $80....that is they set a minimum. Could not sell for the face value. So, be aware, the Biills prevent discounting so they can sell more full admissions.

I tried for the preseason last year, and we had $90 seats. But, the Bills prohibited listing for under $80....that is they set a minimum. Could not sell for the face value. So, be aware, the Biills prevent discounting so they can sell more full admissions.

Maybe they have changed the policy.

I just looked for steeler game and prices are considerably higher than on ebay, plus the service fee.

Even on ebay people are asking, and generally getting, 20+ each for lower bowl. Previous years I'd get them for $5-$6 each.

Note to Brandon ... NO MORE !@#$ING STEELER KIDS DAY GAMES!

It sucked for me, although I wanted to decrease the price the system would NOT let me go below $100 a seat based on the seat location (club seats). I gave away my Steelers tix to a guy who bought a regular game and the Skins went to waste. They should have continued to have a PS game in Toronto ....

It sucked for me, although I wanted to decrease the price the system would NOT let me go below $100 a seat based on the seat location (club seats). I gave away my Steelers tix to a guy who bought a regular game and the Skins went to waste. They should have continued to have a PS game in Toronto ....

Use StubHub when you have to go below face value.