OFFICIAL Game thread:

Buffan00

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering the same thing.......this is not the time to get Aiken playing time.......

187910[/snapback]

Make that three of us. Has anyone seen him on the field?He makes a Big difference. With Lee we have the 2002 type offense, without we have the 2003 offense.

We need to make some adjustments during the half....we get the ball to start the 3rd quarter, so lets hope we come right out and score a td. How about some more running and some play action. Maybe put a body on Randle El too.

Oh and somebody please put out an A.P.B. for Lee Evans.

We need to make some adjustments during the half....we get the ball to start the 3rd quarter, so lets hope we come right out and score a td. How about some more running and some play action.  Maybe put a body on Randle El too.

Oh and somebody please put out an A.P.B. for Lee Evans.

187920[/snapback]

Embarassing first half. Good thing the Bills have been a second half team the last few weeks because that's our only hope right now.

Paging Lee Evans..........

[ COWBELL!!!! ]

Yeah, at this point, the fact that the Bills are only down by 6 after that turd of a first half is good news. The offense really needs to wake up and if I were Mularkey, I'd be more than a little upset with my starting offense right now.

The OL, as is typical against a good opposing defense, is getting its a$$ handed to it by the Steelers front 7. McGahee had one good drive and has been met in the backfield since. Bledsoe has been awful. Moulds and Reed have dropped passes. Evans hasn't even been given a chance.

They'd better get their act together quick in this second half.

TOO early for that kind of statment...give em a chance already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

187903[/snapback]

I'm giving them a chance, point is I think they got caught up in the hype this week. Moulds talking to Harrison etc...

I still think they pull it out but I wish they would have focused more at the task at hand. You cant tell me after watching the first half that they came to play. The Steelers have owned the LOS, and 3rd down. We need to turn it on in the second, play with some urgency.