Lease: Legal slugger will advise Cuomo on Bills status

Watch, in three months, he'll come to the same conclusion as Schumer; "Somebody better change the rules for Buffalo!" :lol:

If that conclusion is that it's politically expedient to - at every available opportunity - express support for keeping the Bills in Buffalo whenever a TV camera, microphone, or newspaper scribe is nearby, then I believe Governor Corleone already came to that realization some time ago!

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :beer:

Edited by The Senator

If that conclusion is that it's politically expedient to - at every available opportunity - express support for keeping the Bills in Buffalo whenever a TV camera, microphone, or newspaper scribe is nearby, then I believe Governor Corleone already came to that realization some time ago!

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :beer:

I meant Irwin Raij would come to that conclusion. Cuomo gave him the job of finding a way (the best way) to keep the Bills in Buffalo, not determining whether or not they should stay, or under what stipulations they should stay.

But you're right, I can't imagine a politician involved in Buffalo politics that would want his or her name attached to letting the Bills walk.

In any event, all these guys probably aren't going out on any limbs here, since we keep hearing from those with access that "there's nothing to worry about." So, as has already been mentioned by many, a lot of the politicians are simply trying to make it seem as if they have something to do with keeping the Bills in Buffalo (likely a foregone conclusion), so that when the BIlls are ultimately sold to an owner with local interests, these politicians can take some credit/share the spoils.

Polancarz is paying $250 / hour for his outside legal consultant, wonder how much Cuomo's paying. Both just soaking th taxpayers of Erie County and New York state for a lease that probably does not get done. Classic tale of dumb and dumber.