who would you rather be today?

SDS

The jets are in the PERFECT position. Win and they are in. Lose and a loss by either buffalo or denver and they are in. That said, they are playing horrible lately and I dont see them doing anything in the playoffs.

Denver is also in a dream situation. They control their own destiny by themselves. Win and they are in. Again, they are not playing all that well either, and dont look to make a run in the playoffs.

Buffalo is in a rough spot. They need to win and get some help to get in. Never an enviable situation since the jets are playing a team they can beat, and the colts are resting their starters for what seems like most of the game. But if they get into the playoffs, they are likely to be a force.

I wouldnt trade my bills for anything...but if these 3 situations were interchangable, obviously the jets situation is most favorible, but I would rather be red hot going into the playoffs than limping in as the broncos and jets would be. If we go 10-6, and miss the playoffs...we set a PERFECT tone for next season.