What is going on?

aussiew

So sorry to use this format to complain but I can't get anyone to listen to my requests.

A number of us around the country are working hard planning hotel rooms, tickets, pre-game parties and tailgates for a few "away" games...namely Houston, Phoenix and San Francisco. Information is supposed to be posted in the tailgate forum. I have asked different people repeatedly to please remove last year's threads and open up new threads to that we can post all the new information. I'm not sure why - but my requests are going unanswered.

Can anyone help please, please, please???

Diane

So sorry to use this format to complain but I can't get anyone to listen to my requests.

A number of us around the country are working hard planning hotel rooms, tickets, pre-game parties and tailgates for a few "away" games...namely Houston, Phoenix and San Francisco. Information is supposed to be posted in the tailgate forum. I have asked different people repeatedly to please remove last year's threads and open up new threads to that we can post all the new information. I'm not sure why - but my requests are going unanswered.

Can anyone help please, please, please???

Diane

Suggestion: why not post your query in the new software thread? Perhaps SDS has been waiting until after the upgrade and will respond?

I reorganized that forum. There really is not reason to create a 5 new forums for 5 events with 2-5 topics per forum.

Just post a thread as you normally would (I may clean it up for consistency sake) and have everyone post in one topic.

I reorganized that forum. There really is not reason to create a 5 new forums for 5 events with 2-5 topics per forum.

Just post a thread as you normally would (I may clean it up for consistency sake) and have everyone post in one topic.

Can I make a suggestion to add on to the description that other games post in the main forum? I like the way you did it, but I'm an idiot and would still have been confused. :)