Ryan Fitzpatrick improving?

I haven't been keeping up on the Bills for a month or so now. ( I have been getting ready with my unit for a deployment coming up) however, I just started watching highlights from training camp. The first pass I saw from Fitzy was a weeble wobble pass (nothing out of the ordinary for him). Then as the video goes on I see these perfect spirals, some bullet passes with nice tight spirals, and even deep passes that lead the receiver well and also maintained a beautiful spiral. Has Fitzpatrick really improved on his mechanics that much, or have they just been choosing the good looking passes to show on TC round up?

He's looking sharper in this camp for sure. Lots of positive Fitz press coming from multiple outlets/fans. He still throws the occasional ball into tight coverages, and has had a few picked off here and there.. Much more positive then bad

He's looking sharper in this camp for sure. Lots of positive Fitz press coming from multiple outlets/fans. He still throws the occasional ball into tight coverages, and has had a few picked off here and there.. Much more positive then bad

In regards to that I would much rather have a quarter back willing to sling it in there trusting his receiving corps and himself than to be super conservative. God help us all if he starts checking the ball as badly as Trent Edwards.

I haven't been keeping up on the Bills for a month or so now. ( I have been getting ready with my unit for a deployment coming up) however, I just started watching highlights from training camp. The first pass I saw from Fitzy was a weeble wobble pass (nothing out of the ordinary for him). Then as the video goes on I see these perfect spirals, some bullet passes with nice tight spirals, and even deep passes that lead the receiver well and also maintained a beautiful spiral. Has Fitzpatrick really improved on his mechanics that much, or have they just been choosing the good looking passes to show on TC round up?

Stay safe soldier

Fitz sucks and the Bills only have a chance at a decent season if he goes down and Vince Young plays.

Sincerely,

paintmyhouse

P.S. Anyone know any air conditioning people? Its getting kind of cold under this bridge. Something that will go good with my box but doesn't make to much noise. Also, a girl. I PM'd MDP on some tips but nothing's working. Even if I get one to come back to my place with handcuffs or something, she's never in the mood. Maybe its the cars above?

Fitz sucks is going to be awesome and the Bills only have a chance at a decent season if will win the Superbowl after he goes down the field and scores on every drive, and Vince Young plays on another team.

Sincerely,

paintmyhousejetsgreen

I got that for ya...

it's called reverse trolling. I hope my line doesn't get tangled in the prop!