Out-Marxist-ing the Marxists

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kicked a puppy today, too.

With your big swollen foot and ankle it's probably like getting hit with a soggy pillow

Because nothing says "I've got the moral high ground," quite like wishing people you disagree with would be involved in horrific automobile accidents.

yep I wish bad things for you because some people (like the tough guy radio loud mouth who didn't believe that water-boarding wasn't torture until he was water-boarded for six seconds, or another right-wing radio loud mouth who thought drug addiction was totally moral failing deserving harsh punishment until he had drug addiction problems at which time it became a medical problem, or the IT guy who thinks outsourcing is just fine when it's factory workers but when his company starts moving IT jobs to India he's suddenly a nationalist crusading for labor)have to have bad things happen to them before they can develop the slightest amount of empathy for others.

With your big swollen foot and ankle it's probably like getting hit with a soggy pillow

yep I wish bad things for you because some people (like the tough guy radio loud mouth who didn't believe that water-boarding wasn't torture until he was water-boarded for six seconds, or another right-wing radio loud mouth who thought drug addiction was totally moral failing deserving harsh punishment until he had drug addiction problems at which time it became a medical problem, or the IT guy who thinks outsourcing is just fine when it's factory workers but when his company starts moving IT jobs to India he's suddenly a nationalist crusading for labor)have to have bad things happen to them before they can develop the slightest amount of empathy for others.

Relax little fella, tomorrow will be another day.

I'm going to go ahead and post this for posterity so that you can't erase it, and will be forced to wear your words like an albatross for as long as you're allowed to post here.

With that said, let's talk a little bit about compassion.

To you it means wishing ill for others, stealing jobs from otherwise impovrished Haitians, and taking my money at the barrell of a gun in order to redistribute it to members of government unions and to pay for prostitutes to have free abortions.

To me it means giving more to charity than you'll ever pay in taxes, running a non-profit chartered for the sole purpose of donating money to the local food bank, tithing my full 10%,and laboring at an inner-city soup kitchen the third Sunday of every month.

You're the worst kind of person; beating your chest with malice and indignation, all the while being more problem than solution, doing great harm in your selfish and lazy efforts, usually to those you claim to be trying to help.

I'll let the world decide who shows real compassion, and I'll sleep soundly tonight. You, on the other hand, can go back to plotting the kidnappings of people's children in order to teach them a lesson.

I'm going to go ahead and post this for posterity so that you can't erase it, and will be forced to wear your words like an albatross for as long as you're allowed to post here.

To you it means wishing ill for others, stealing jobs from otherwise impovrished Haitians, and taking my money at the barrell of a gun in order to redistribute it to members of government unions and to pay for prostitutes to have free abortions.

To me it means giving more to charity than you'll ever pay in taxes, running a non-profit chartered for the sole purpose of donating money to the local food bank, tithing my full 10%,and laboring at an inner-city soup kitchen the third Sunday of every month.

You're the worst kind of person; beating your chest with malice and indignation, all the while being more problem than solution, doing great harm in your selfish and lazy efforts, usually to those you claim to be trying to help.

I'll let the world decide who shows real compassion, and I'll sleep soundly tonight. You, on the other hand, can go back to plotting the kidnappings of people's children in order to teach them a lesson.

Dude, don't try to reason with it.

To you it means wishing ill for others yep I wish bad things for bad people, stealing jobs from otherwise impovrished Haitians defending Haitian's rights to set their own minimum wage without interference from the US government acting as an agent for multinational corporations , and taking my money at the barrell of a gun in order to redistribute it (it's called taxes) to members of government unions and to pay for prostitutes to have free abortions. your example is pretty stupid but we all have some of our taxes going to activity we don't particularly like for me it's massive bail-outs of the financial sector and and a military sized for empire not self-defense and I bet more of my taxes are going to that than your example.

To me it means giving more to charity than you'll ever pay in taxes, running a non-profit chartered for the sole purpose of donating money to the local food bank, tithing my full 10%,and laboring at an inner-city soup kitchen the third Sunday of every month. I don't believe any of this including the tithing unless there is a church of Ayn Rand somewhere

You're the worst kind of person; beating your chest with malice and indignation I rarely beat my chest, all the while being more problem than solution, doing great harm in your selfish and lazy efforts, usually to those you claim to be trying to help.

I'll let the world decide who shows real compassion, and I'll sleep soundly tonight Sociopaths always do. You, on the other hand, can go back to plotting the kidnappings of people's children in order to teach them a lesson.

I suppose when you're intellectually lazy, and sublimely ignorant of how the world works, that's the sort of soft-serve foolishness you'll delude yourself with.

defending Haitian's rights to set their own minimum wage without interference from the US government acting as an agent for multinational corporations

They can feel free to set their minimum wage at whatever they want. They will chase away the jobs if they do, just as your precious unions have chased away the American manufacturing base.

it's called taxes
It's called violence. 51% stealing from the 49% does not magically absolve the majority of the theft.

your example is pretty stupid but we all have some of our taxes going to activity we don't particularly like for me it's massive bail-outs of the financial sector and and a military sized for empire not self-defense and I bet more of my taxes are going to that than your example.
What makes you believe that I support empire or federal bailouts? Furthermore, you've completely ghettoized your mind, justifying more bad behavior with prior bad behavior as if everything is zero-sum game blindly driven by the politics of escalation. Your methodology is both broken and morally bankrupt.

I don't believe any of this including the tithing unless there is a church of Ayn Rand somewhere
I'm not concerned with your belief. I'm concerned with the plight of the poor and hungry, so I help them. You set up roadblocks making it harder for me to do so. I'll pray for you.

I rarely beat my chest
I've got two pages of evidence naming you false.

I suppose when you're intellectually lazy, and sublimely ignorant of how the world works, that's the sort of soft-serve foolishness you'll delude yourself with.

They can feel free to set their minimum wage at whatever they want. They will chase away the jobs if they do, just as your precious unions have chased away the American manufacturing base.

It's called violence. 51% stealing from the 49% does not magically absolve the majority of the theft.

What makes you believe that I support empire or federal bailouts? Furthermore, you've completely ghettoized your mind, justifying more bad behavior with prior bad behavior as if everything is zero-sum game blindly driven by the politics of escalation. Your methodology is both broken and morally bankrupt.

I'm not concerned with your belief. I'm concerned with the plight of the poor and hungry, so I help them. You set up roadblocks making it harder for me to do so. I'll pray for you.

I've got two pages of evidence naming you false.

pray for me? I'd like to know what religion you found compatible with your Ayn Rand neo-liberal philosophy - Satanism is the only that comes to mind- so I'll pass on any of your prayers.

pray for me? I'd like to know what religion you found compatible with your Ayn Rand neo-liberal philosophy - Satanism is the only that comes to mind- so I'll pass on any of your prayers.

Aaand with that, you've finished burning down your house. You've managed to go much further than simply demonstrating the depth of a puddle, as everyone here has seen who you are at your core, and it's not pretty. I'll leave you to your vitrol and your progressive quasi-jihad.

Aaand with that, you've finished burning down your house. You've managed to go much further than simply demonstrating the depth of a puddle, as everyone here has seen who you are at your core, and it's not pretty. I'll leave you to your vitrol and your progressive quasi-jihad.

I don't think he is a Mormon.