Out-Marxist-ing the Marxists

With your big swollen foot and ankle it's probably like getting hit with a soggy pillow

yep I wish bad things for you because some people (like the tough guy radio loud mouth who didn't believe that water-boarding wasn't torture until he was water-boarded for six seconds, or another right-wing radio loud mouth who thought drug addiction was totally moral failing deserving harsh punishment until he had drug addiction problems at which time it became a medical problem, or the IT guy who thinks outsourcing is just fine when it's factory workers but when his company starts moving IT jobs to India he's suddenly a nationalist crusading for labor)have to have bad things happen to them before they can develop the slightest amount of empathy for others.

Congrats lyrbob, you now own the least punctuated group of words ever posted on PPP. It's also a disconnected piece of crap, worthy of a Davey or EiL.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's why you are a step up from these malefactors because you admit that you are a villain, bravo embrace who you are.

I wasted two hours today...several hundred dollars of tax money.

I was thinking of you the whole time. When you get your next paycheck, take a good look at your federal taxes, and remember: I wasted most of that money playing Minecraft. :nana: