8/1 Camp Report (from Buffalo Rumblings)

http://www.buffaloru...nce-miller-show

"Having read several pieces about how Chan Gailey is disappointed with Glenn, and having praised Glenn a lot in my Sunday report, I figured I should train my binocs on him a lot again tonight to see if I need to walk back my former assessment. Glenn did get screamed at by his coach at one point, although I couldn't figure out what he had done wrong. All I know is that when I was watching him no one got by him. Chris Kelsay, Mark Anderson and Merrman kept alternating with each other the whole evening, and Glenn held all of them off. Anderson seemed to give him the most trouble, causing him to back up and shuffle his feet quickly to stay in control, but Anderson never came close to Fitzpatrick while Glenn was on him. If that's a mediocre performance, I would love to see a good one.

Glenn was also a beast in the running game. On one play he took out two defenders, holding off Merriman and then whirling to knock Kyle Williams off the field. Another run-block caused me and the guy sitting next to me to gasp in unison as Glenn pancaked Stephon Gilmore out of bounds to spring Spiller for a big gain.

The other tackle who impressed tonight was Sam Young, who was up against Mario Williams and in general kept him in check except for one likely sack.

There was a request after my Sunday report to check out Mark Asper and Michael Jasper. Both are playing with the threes - Jasper at right guard and Asper at center. Both essentially look lost . The practice squad seems likely for both."

Not sure if Jasper goes to the practice squad this year, seems like they gave him a year to groom himself and he still looks lost its most likely time to use the practice squad spot on someone else. Chans big on versatility so if he's struggling at one position its unlikely that he can play another. It would have been a great story and maybe its not over..I wish him well.

Not sure if Jasper goes to the practice squad this year, seems like they gave him a year to groom himself and he still looks lost its most likely time to use the practice squad spot on someone else. Chans big on versatility so if he's struggling at one position its unlikely that he can play another. It would have been a great story and maybe its not over..I wish him well.

You may be right. Curious to see how much playing time MJ gets Vs WAS. That could tell much.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot