Positive story on the Bills

Since ESPN doesn't cover the Bills over the years I find myself using TSN more then ESPN since I am a hockey fan mainly and also the Football stories generally have Bills involved. So he is some good news coming from camp...

PITTSFORD, N.Y. - It hasn't taken Stephon Gilmore long to impress his Buffalo Bills teammates.

Whether it's the soft-spoken, level-headed approach the rookie cornerback takes off the field, or the aggressiveness and speed he's shown in going stride-for-stride with a receiver in coverage, the first-round draft pick has begun drawing raves three days into training camp.

Receiver Stevie Johnson already likens Gilmore to established NFL veterans.

David Nelson said Gilmore has earned the respect of Bills receivers, and developed a reputation of being a difficult opponent to beat.

That's the type of player the Bills were looking for when it came to shoring up a porous defence this off-season by drafting Gilmore with the No. 10 pick out of South Carolina.

Link

http://www.tsn.ca/nfl/story/?id=401726

There's already a thread about it. ;)

Yup, our very own John Wawrow. Everytime you see AP from Buffalo there is a good shot it is him, especially sports. It always makes me feel good knowing he was on the other end of the article, a good Bills fan. He is a piece of Buffalo to me just like Graham. They both give so many of us our only piece of our true home.

There's already a thread about it. ;)

Yup, our very own John Wawrow. Everytime you see AP from Buffalo there is a good shot it is him, especially sports. It always makes me feel good knowing he was on the other end of the article, a good Bills fan. He is a piece of Buffalo to me just like Graham. They both give so many of us our only piece of our true home.

Yeah ,that piece of crap reporter for espn stole his report on his afc east blog.

Whatever he is, he's pretty bad.

I believe it might be due to ESPN hurting. It has been known that they do not pay their talent much - TG was a shining light there and I am glad he moved on to the Buffalo News.