Ryan Tannehill a camp no-show in Miami

l< j

As someone who has watched RT play over a dozen times, here you go. Hit him hard and he gets jittery. I don't see how he'll stand up to the rigor of the NFL. He knows Sherman's offense, but I still find it hard to believe he was picked that high by Miami. He had one good college season in 2010 (before that he was a receiver), and nothing else. He's a good kid and his wife is lovely. He's smart and he has a good arm. But after some good licks, here come the bad decisions.

Edited by caracara

I do not see how people consider this a big deal, he really is not going to be the starting QB, it really is between Moore and Garrard. He might play towards the end of the season. He can't be in camp without a deal.

As a QB, the guys need to respect you. The Rookies have a slotting system and for a team trying to come together..fair or foul, holding out for an extra million or two 'guaranteed' probably doesn't win him any friends. He needs to be there.

you should know a player better before you think you have him all figured out. You will see down the road that he will be one of the best QBs in the league.

As your mom warned you it would, obsessing over Talleywhacker has made you blind.

Edited by ieatcrayonz

you should know a player better before you think you have him all figured out. You will see down the road that he will be one of the best QBs in the league.

Give it up already, it's over. He will be Miami's version of Trint, only drafted #8 overall. :lol::thumbsup: