3 most important factors to success

I think the first two are obvious

number 1 - fitz

number 2 - D Line/pressure

and my number 3 is obvious but nobody talks too much about it... fred and cj... our season will go as they go. fitz is great when hes great, sure. but lets not forget the success of our team early on in the season was more so on the back of fred than it was fitz. I really hope chan can figure out how to get both (fred and cj) on the field this year.. could you imagine? fred with 850 and 300 with 8 tds , and cj with 700 and 500 with 5 or 6 tds... forget the wideout numbers that would be craziness!!! and its no where near unreasonable. MAN! I JUST WANNA SEE IT HAPPEN!

I think our season relies on Fitz. As much as I hate it, we are a passing team, meaning for this team to do well Fitz will have to perform well. It's an added bonus if Fred and C.J. are great. However, I think our offense kind of depends on our defense. Last season our defense couldn't stop anyone, so our offense would have to score a ton to keep us in games. But, this season if our defense is a wall, then our offense won't have to score everytime they get the ball. With less pressure to put up points, I think our offense will be good this year, but who will make our offense good, Fitz.

I worry about the O Line. We have a new LT (probably a rookie) and our O Line was not dominant last year. Yep, we didn't give up a lot of sacks. Yep, our two featured backs both averaged over 5 yards per carry. But much of that was do to Chan's scheme and play calling. When we needed to run we couldn't - we had no push. We were last in the league in 3rd and short situations.

It will be interesting to see if Fitz is really better this year with healthier ribs and Coach Lee to help with his inconsistent mechanics. And it will be interesting to see if this D Line gels and can both stop the run and pressure QBs. But the other thing I'll watch carefully is the offensive line.

I think our season will actually depend upon the play of our depth players. Somebody's going to be injured and miss time (hopefully, we luck out this year and only suffer minor injuries where guys don't miss the entire frickin' season).

Can the backup players step up and help us win some games this year?? In the recent past, that just did not happen.