Ok so its 5:48 in the A.M.

i havent slept yet and we are starting our tailgate at 7:45 in the parking lot of the Buffalo Sports Garden (Southwestern Blvd.--you are all welcome) I cant stand the anticipation. LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!! i dont want anyone to sit for the entire game. This is the biggest home game in over 5 years and we need the crowd to be loud and proud. DO YOUR PART!!!! I GOT A FEELING.................

i havent slept yet and we are starting our tailgate at 7:45 in the parking lot of the Buffalo Sports Garden (Southwestern Blvd.--you are all welcome) I cant stand the anticipation. LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!!  i dont want anyone to sit for the entire game. This is the biggest home game in over 5 years and we need the crowd to be loud and proud. DO YOUR PART!!!! I GOT A FEELING.................

187408[/snapback]

Crap it's 0611 and sleep....is...eluding....me.....must get some sleep. T minus 6 hrs and 49 minutes and counting....

Sleep?  Whats sleep? :doh:

The only thing that matters today is the BUFFALO BILLS, yeah and the jets or broncos losing. For everyone going to game.  Pump That place up.  I want some serious noise in that stadium today, and most importantly have fun.  LETS GO BILLS!!!!!!  :(

187411[/snapback]

I'll second that. For those going to the game, MAKE OUR HOUSE ROCK !!!!!!

Dont forget nfl total access 10 thousand times with playbook.  :(

We will all pass out after the bills kick some steeler butt today :doh:

187433[/snapback]

Sue, I wish you were right, but there's a very good chance we'll have to stay awake and alert for the denver game....

Sue, I wish you were right, but there's a very good chance we'll have to stay awake and alert for the denver game....

187435[/snapback]

I can tell you this our link to the playoffs is coming from St. Louis. The rams are rejuvinated. Do expect the rams to torch the jests "OVERRATED" secondary.

ISSAC BRUCE & TORY HOLT will have big days today. Dont forget the master of all RB's Marshall Faulk will make Curtis Martin look like a rookie.

Bills get in the playoffs curtousy of the JESTS :(

I can tell you this our link to the playoffs is coming from St. Louis. The rams are rejuvinated. Do expect the rams to torch the jests "OVERRATED" secondary.

ISSAC BRUCE & TORY HOLT will have big days today. Dont forget the master of all RB's Marshall Faulk will make Curtis Martin look like a rookie.

Bills get in the playoffs curtousy of the JESTS :(

187436[/snapback]

I agree, if we get in the playoffs it'll be due to the Rams. I just hope the Rams come out firing and get a lead early, cause I have no confidence in the Rams defense to stop Martin, or any other Jet for that matter.