Jets-Bills opener - need tix?

You guys are lucky to be going. Should be a great game. Cant wait to see the Jets crying when I our DL crushes them.

Yep.

They don't even know who they'll be starting at right tackle… trying to block Mario Williams.

We're gonna kill 'em!

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

i am in brooklyn and would love to go and if cheap seats become available i will

You won't get cheap seats before the game. But if you want to take a flyer on taking the bus/train to the stadium and picking up tix in the lot, you should score nicely.

My 2 sons & I are planning on going to the game, what sections would have the most Bills fans?

I was looking on the NYCBB Backers site for 4 tix together and they are sold out...well, they may have a couple of singles left. I hope they can score more tix from the Jets. It looks like they could sell more if they do.

My 2 sons & I are planning on going to the game, what sections would have the most Bills fans?

The blocks the Jets gave to NYCBBB are sections 336 and 330. When I saw that they only had single-seats left I stub-hubbed 2 seats in 330 so I should be real close to them.

The blocks the Jets gave to NYCBBB are sections 336 and 330. When I saw that they only had single-seats left I stub-hubbed 2 seats in 330 so I should be real close to them.

I just stubhubbed 4 in 337 so I will be next to 336. Two Jets fans will be joining us so they can watch the demolition live. :thumbsup:

Just bought my tickets on StubHub! Section 330 Row 23. Coming up from Philly with another Bills fan (both originally from Buffalo), as well as a buddy of mine from college who is a Jets fan. It will be funny when he realizes the section will be mostly Bills fans thanks to NYCBBB.